Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Hand Jobs Only

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by thebeewolf at 18,Aug,19 15:56  other posts of thebeewolf
I know a guy who gives long, lubed hand jobs. It's his thing. He does it for a few guys around town, including me. In fact he does me once a week and has done for a few years now. The thing is, it's ALL he does. He does not suck. He does not fuck. Not that I've asked him to. He's great at massaging penis. We like to watch it squirt together at the end. I have never even seen him naked. Probably never will.

Anyone else know someone similar?

Similar topics: 1.Question about everybody's favorite thing... BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2.Hand Jobs   3.Guys have handjob buddies--Girls have...?   4.hand jobs   5.anyone gay that doesn't do or like anal.?  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 20,Aug,19 13:10 other posts of wycowboy 
I don't know anyone who does this..............but would like to!

By #64328 at 19,Aug,19 19:54
I had a few friends growing up that we enjoyed giving each other handjobs and nothing else. It always felt more intense doing each other that just masturbating ourself.of course we were very secretive about about it.
By #595788 at 19,Aug,19 20:08
I think all boys do that. In my boys school when we got interested in sex and discovered masturbation we went from feeling each other’s dicks through trousers, to showing each other our naked dicks and touching them, to wanking together then hand jobbing each other. We soon discovered the feel of someone else’s hand on our penises was much more exquisite than our own, and being hand jobbed better than wanking ourselves. Every boy had his own HJ style and some boys earned a reputation for giving good HJ’s. But for all of us the big day was when we got our first HJ from a girl.

By spermkiss at 18,Aug,19 16:37 other posts of spermkiss 
What an interesting post. No I've never known someone exactly like this and I've been with hundreds of men. The closest I've seen is a guy who specialized in hand jobs but did other things as well.

I notice on your page that while you self identify as straight, you are quite willing to make your dick available to gay cocksuckers. We cocksuckers thank you, man. I wish there were more straight men like you.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I am going to presume that the two hand job videos on your page are of this gentleman giving you manual service. Correct?
By thebeewolf at 18,Aug,19 16:54 other posts of thebeewolf 
Yes that's him! He should arrive for this week's massage in about 15 minutes
By spermkiss at 18,Aug,19 18:40 other posts of spermkiss 
Enjoy!

By #502696 at 18,Aug,19 17:51
What a great find you made getting this guy to service you! Wish I had one sometimes.

Adult Discussion Forum