Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

A Safe Room for Site Snowflakes

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Sir-Skittles at 12,Oct,19 15:16  other posts of Sir-Skittles
This thread/room is 100% safe! No one will attack you here!

You will ONLY be given praise. Everyone will get a trophy for first place.

A place of tranquility for TwoWarms and her gang to rest and relax!

Similar topics: 1.WEB CAM   2.is this safe?   3.Hooking up.   4.Is safe(r) sex still important to you?   5.Site Predictions for 2023! What are yours?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 13,Oct,19 18:56 other posts of bella! 
Sad, sad tribute pictures often sprinkled amongst internet pictures (she relies on members to bring it to her attention that they have caught her "oops!". Aside from that, how many members REALLY BELIEVE that the pictures that are posted were taken in this decade?

/member.php?w=601496
By #601496 at 20,Oct,19 18:18
Who really believes your eye is really yours, not to mention those white cow tits.

By #601496 at 20,Oct,19 14:27
Skittles
Seriously, why don't you tell the site, right here and now, why you make a big fool of yourself knocking other members down. I believe you are a sorry human being in real life. Lonely and unable to have any relationships with women or men. I believe your ability to interact with other people is very limited. I see you as someone that takes few showers and live in a cold water flat. I'm sorry for you. Since you seem to have so much hatred channeled at women you must be gay. Other gays are good people so I guess they don't like you either. Very, very sad. Must be lonely
By Sir-Skittles at 20,Oct,19 15:46 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I ONLY attack after being attacked. Or, someone attacked a friend of mine here.It gets no simpler than that.

Even a feeble minded granny can comprehend that! You Two, are just a used car! Last time I checked, you are actually the ONLY one dumb enough not ban me and keep coming back for more. Is that not the very definition of insanity?

And I only hate you and Lix. Long list of women here I adore: Mi-LIps, Arexa, Misspeach, Bjuka, UndercoverAngel, xoxo1234, BustyAsian, Lushlips, etc

The very definition of sad is posting decades old pictures trying to relive a boring life!

Your feeble attempt to try to slander or garner support for yourself is a total failure. Do you really think that those who are my friends don't see the other side to me?

I live in Manhattan, on the Upper East Side... Prob one of the most affluent areas of the city.... Now, pay your taxes if you can!

Next!

PS- Why don't you tell everyone why you just don't ban me? Simple fix to make it all go away! You can return to being the trailer lass you are!

By #601496 at 20,Oct,19 17:47
If I ban you, would that prevent you from writing blogs about me or making remarks about me? Upper east side, probably Spanish Harlem. Hey, are you some dude's muсequita?
If I ban you I won't see what a dumb ass fuck you are, you, dumb fuck.

By Sir-Skittles at 20,Oct,19 12:29 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Monday, 21 October is Site Participation Trophy Day!
By phart at 20,Oct,19 15:46 other posts of phart 
I want a bigger trophy!

I WANT a bigger Trophy!

I SAID I WANNNNA BIGGER TROFFFEE!!!!!!

I WANNNNA BIIGGGER TROHPYYYEEEEEE>

By phart at 16,Oct,19 19:09 other posts of phart 
Have they melted yet?
By #551147 at 20,Oct,19 08:39
Nah! This is a safe place for them. No Melting Allowed!

By Sir-Skittles at 14,Oct,19 14:44 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
1. You are a popular member here!

2. Everyone loves you!

3. Your pics are so hot!

4. First prize for you!

Ratings for this room!

By #24318 at 12,Oct,19 21:30
Sounds good
By phart at 12,Oct,19 21:50 other posts of phart 
We shouldn't post here,this is a safe space for snow flakes,our presence might melt them.
By #579822 at 13,Oct,19 13:15
By Sir-Skittles at 13,Oct,19 15:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Agree, we must leave at once!

By #551147 at 13,Oct,19 05:49
I thought I would place these 3 recent ❄SNOWFLAKES❄ in here for safe keeping. They are ULTRA sensitive and don't like bad words OR views that differ from them.

iluvcox

cali559cock

soundsgreat87

Please be gentle with them their feelings are right out there on their sleeves...

Adult Discussion Forum