Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

A thread for Cunts- Called a cunt, are a cunt, should be a cunt etc

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Sir-Skittles at 08,Nov,19 18:14  other posts of Sir-Skittles
Cunt, cunt, and cunt!

Positive comments are NOT allowed!

Similar topics: 1.Is it best called the pussy or the cunt?   2.Pumped cunts are hot, in moderation, of course!   3.CUNT STORY   4.I Think Glasgow_boy is one of the most popular guys on site   5.The 'C' word  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 10,Nov,19 05:21 other posts of bella! 
The thread reflects that there are four posts, yet I cannot see any. Oh well.

CUNT
By Sir-Skittles at 10,Nov,19 14:54 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I believe you may have one of the posters banned Bella..
By bella! at 10,Nov,19 15:23 other posts of bella! 
Oh, for heaven's sake! Since MY POLICY is to not ban first, your poster blacklisted me and I merely reciprocated. Who would have thought that you would be running with a pack of snowflakes?

By #551147 at 10,Nov,19 06:41
Some CUNTS are better than others. That's for certain!

By #592419 at 08,Nov,19 18:56
As Shakespere would say "A CUNT IS A CUNT,, BY ANOTHER NAME SMELLS JUST AS CUNTY"
Merriam-Webster states it is a "usually disparaging and obscene" term for a woman, and that it is an "offensive way to refer to a woman" in the United States. In American slang, the term can also be used to refer to "a fellow male homosexual one dislikes". Australian scholar Emma Alice Jane describes how the term as used on modern social media is an example of what she calls "gendered vitriol", and an example of misogynistic e-bile. As a broader derogatory term, it is comparable to prick and means "a fool, a dolt, an unpleasant person – of either sex".This sense is common in New Zealand, British, and Australian English, where it is usually applied to men or as referring specifically to "a despicable, contemptible or foolish" man.

During the 1971 Oz trial for obscenity, prosecuting counsel asked writer George Melly, "Would you call your 10-year-old daughter a cunt?" Melly replied, "No, because I don't think she is."

In the 1975 film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, the central character McMurphy, when pressed to explain exactly why he does not like the tyrannical Nurse Ratched, says, "Well, I don't want to break up the meeting or nothing, but she's something of a cunt, ain't she, Doc?"

iN 2019 Srcums calls Redbear by the name of Redcunt because a cunt is a cunt..
By Dev01 at 08,Nov,19 20:28 other posts of Dev01 
Not all cunts are equal
By Sir-Skittles at 08,Nov,19 21:46 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

Adult Discussion Forum