Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

VE DAY - 75th ANNIVERSARY

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 08,May,20 06:45  other posts of routemaster
Rejoice on this 75th Anniversary of VE Day. Sadly, because of this wretched virus, all the planned celebrations and parades in central London and street parties in the suburbs - and almost certainly in other cities across Europe and the world - have been cancelled which is a great shame. But we must not forget the great sacrifices made during that terrible conflict and I hope you will spend a moment or two today to celebrate in whatever way you can. There will be a 2 minutes silence at 11 a.m. in the UK. Luv RM xxx:x :x :x