pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Sucking best mates cock.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #608810 at 11,Aug,20 16:07
I want to suck my mates cock should I just outright ask him if I can.

Similar topics: 1.Bi experience   2.Thinking about sucking a dick   3.str8 lads   4.Comparing with mates   5.FOR ALL MEMBERS NEED GOOD TIME UPDATES MATES TO  

New Comment

Comments:
By Apantyhoselovr at 13,Aug,20 07:18 other posts of Apantyhoselovr 
when my best fren was here he loved to play with ne, get me hard and jo me and make me cum. i guess he knew it made me want dick and even though he had severe ED i'd suck him until it got too good...he also loved seeing me get a hard as i did and would jo me as i did him making me cum. had a lot of fun then. he also would go and watch me do others.

By onthelose at 11,Aug,20 20:27 other posts of onthelose 
I have a good friend who I regularly go on trips with. We are both married. He gets more sex then he wants but always talks about wanting sex with other women. I of course agree but it never seems to materialize. His wife told me he has a 9 inch cock and ever since I have wanted to at least suck his cock. The last time we went to Cali. I decided that I would try to talk about sex with other men and see what his reaction would be. We did talk about sex with men but when I pressed him about it said he didn't like the idea. END of story! I have yet to find someone else to go to Cali. with who would be more into sex with other men. I think it would be a lot of fun.

By dura2000 at 11,Aug,20 18:34 other posts of dura2000 
Well my mate one night just put it to me and I went with it, that was my first encounter with a guy. We did it many times together, we use to get naked together a lot and always enjoyed sucking each other’s cock. Just se what happens, have a few drinks first.

By spermkiss at 11,Aug,20 16:49 other posts of spermkiss 
This is a very delicate situation. I'm a gay man who has had several straight friends over the years. With most, but not all of them, we eventually had sex. In no case did it spoil our friendship. Indeed, it brought us closer together. So if you add a physical aspect to your and your mate's relationship, odds are it will be the same with you. You'll be not just friends, but also suck buddies.

But how to achieve this? A flat out proposal might work, but odds are it won't. More likely it will scare him off and delay, maybe forever, your intimate encounter. Better would be to keep placing yourselves in situations where and when sex is possible and wait for it to happen. It's OK to drop hints, but any outright suggestion of sex will have to come from him. If it's meant to be, it will happen.

Good luck.
By tb1 at 11,Aug,20 18:17 other posts of tb1 
Good call buddy. If it’s meant to happen, two horny guys will make it so

Adult Discussion Forum