Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Seduces or instagator.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #64328 at 25,Sep,20 15:01
First time having a sexual experience with someone of the same sex were you seduced or were you the intstagator?

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 08,Oct,20 20:56 other posts of nekekal 
Sort of seduced. A guy that I knew to be gay, that I was renting a room from, offered to give me a massage to help me relax.

I agreed. The massage was very good, and very relaxing except when he got to my cock, which was hard and ridged. I knew what was going to happen when he had me roll over on my back. But not exactly what was going to happen. I thought that he might just play with my cock, until I felt his lips on my cock head.

It felt so good. He sucked it for a while and pretty soon I knew that I was going to cum. I wondered what I should do. Say something? Pull my cock out of his mouth? In the end I just closed my eyes and enjoyed shooting cum into his mouth.

We agreed on a repeat, but it never happened. I was not yet brave enough to say. "How about sucking my cock"

By Ananas2xLekker at 06,Oct,20 18:10 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Whatever same sex experiences I've had or other sexual experiences like threesomes and foursomes or sexually oriented games or erotic/nude photography and video, it was never instigated by me. I have always been too shy for that. I just might have cultivated some good ideas from others, from time to time.

Now I'm older, I have lost some of my shyness. However, when I was younger I used to hang out with some wild youth and later I lived in a neighborhood with a lot of free young people. Now we live in a neighborhood with lots of older, 'decent' married people and all our friends are like that as well. In that environment, I haven't seen any chances to either cultivate any sexually oriented proposals or have my own advances find fertile ground.

By #64328 at 06,Oct,20 17:06
In my case it was mutual, but he knew alot more than I did and shared what he knew freely

By knewbi at 29,Sep,20 23:35 other posts of knewbi 
It was kind of mutual. I went to visit this gay couple just to meet. Figured I feel it out and return if interested. Well, they were so easy going that one of them walked over grabbed my crotch and I was up and ready to go. I was trying to find a way to tell them that I wanted it right then and there..

By #172995 at 28,Sep,20 22:17
I was seduced. In the shower at summer camp, my teenage FWB showed me his asshole and suggested that I could slide my cock inside of his asshole. I went for it like a duck takes to water.

By #551147 at 25,Sep,20 17:59
I was very very sheltered when it came to ANYTHING sexual. First few times I was "seduced" but then became the "intstagator"

🇺🇸 4 MORE YEARS 🇺🇸

Adult Discussion Forum