pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Twisted testicles

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #575346 at 08,Feb,21 03:35
Hey guys and girls. Just last week had surgery on my testicles to untwist my right testicle. The pain was next level. Just wondering if any one has any info they can share on recovery and how it has affected there personal life and how they play. Im a big show off fan and seriously worry I might not be the same after this. Any help or convo would be appreciated.

Similar topics: 1.stretching your testicles   2.Size of testicles. (I've got big balls)   3.retracting testicles   4.You like testicles with a what kind of size the small one or the big one?   5.i LOVE SEXTICLEZ!  

New Comment

Comments:
By tecsan at 08,Feb,21 07:41 other posts of tecsan 
I take it that you had a Rt testicular torsion...You will recover well and probably nothing to worry about...If you are wondering if you can still have kiddos, probably as you did not have a Lt testicular torsion...Short, be careful until you want a bouncing baby around the house...
By Sir-Skittles at 09,Feb,21 13:32 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Yes, lady Tecsan we should take medical advice from a fucking cook. Plus, you don't even have balls. So, STFU!
By tecsan at 10,Feb,21 08:08 other posts of tecsan 
Check out shittles stupid bitch blog and see whom is the coward bitch here...Harasses females here, she is racist and defends the coward girly fredrica for blocking me...When his girlfriend fredrica has blocked me for several weeks now...But he states I broke because I blocked they're sorry bitch asses for a few hours to see they're response...We have all seen it now... ༼☯﹏☯༽ ༼☯﹏☯༽ ༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles at 10,Feb,21 13:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Shut yer scummy cunt up spatula lass!
By tecsan at 11,Feb,21 05:11 other posts of tecsan 
Shut your fag ass up bitch...You and fredrica are just lying jackasses here...Fuck off...

By phart at 09,Feb,21 02:13 other posts of phart 
Both of mine twisted when I was about 14,I had got kicked by a local bully in the balls the day before.
2 hours later to surgery and I would not have had any.
I sat in a hospital for 3 or 4 days with ice packs on my balls to get the swelling down.
Take care of yourself. I am not 100% sure it is related but there are tubes that carry the sperm to the balls,those tubes get infected for some reason.I don't know if they somehow get damaged in the process or what.

By #631030 at 08,Feb,21 10:47
Had my right ball twisted at 14. Did the surgery and since then I recall the surgery only while I'm touching my balls and I feel my right one being shorter than the other. Nothing more. Don't worry at all

Adult Discussion Forum