Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

my pussy, would you? make love to it or abuse it all night

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #62341 at 20,Mar,10 04:52
would you make love to my sweet pussy kissing, caressing, rubbing, licking. softly cherishing every ounce of nectar fingering gust right hitting my g spot making me cumm over an over again licking every drop till I pass out then start over in the morning ??????? OR would you just rip my panties as soon as you get the door closed bending me over and drilling my dry for now pussy hurting as you pound my now wet wet pussy over and over and over your balls slapping loud making me scream in pain but wanting more fingers pulling my lips wide open three fingers banging away biting my clit pinching it as hard as you can dumping your load all over me then get up a leave me there after fucking the shit out of me or you got something better ??

Similar topics: 1.Masturbating   2.I think I am gay   3.Abuse reports   4.Frozen abuse reports   5.My fantacy❤️  

New Comment

Comments:
By Jamie at 29,Sep,23 18:40 other posts of Jamie 
Who would fuck this pussy

By Cruzxxx at 28,Sep,23 05:53 other posts of Cruzxxx 
Licking pussy is my thing just to see how hard she cums when I start spitting on her clit getting it soaking wet. Fucking love it
By SluttySarah069 at 28,Sep,23 06:34 other posts of SluttySarah069 
Sam here - love licking out cunts

By dgraff at 07,May,19 23:16 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha I can't wait to see what the man whore Leo will say
By bella! at 28,Oct,19 01:20 other posts of bella! 
Why would he respond to a member who has been long gone?

By #603203 at 28,Oct,19 01:13
I would make love to you all night in every position making you cum over and over till you’re shaking and can’t take it no more and before you pass out and I cum I pull out and have you suck my cock till I cum and swallow it. And in the morning once we wake up and shower and we start getting dressed and just after you put on your sexy thong panties facing away from me I smack your big curvy ass I turn you around and make you get on your knees and pull my huge soft cock out my boxers and start licking it and sucking it deepthroating and gagging cuz you got it rock hard I pull you up twist you bend you over rip your thong off and drill your pussy deep and hard and before you cum pull out and start drilling your ass and put three fingers in your mouth and with my other hand play with your clit and finger your pussy making you scream and moan wanting it harder you start squinting and gushing begging me to stop cuz it’s been over two hours the bed drenched and I go faster and harder cuz I’m still harder than a rock I lay you on your back on the bed with out pulling out and keep fucking your ass and I put it in deep then pull out and drill it in your pussy deep and keep switching your screaming and moaning even louder and louder I put it back in your ass drilling you as fast and hard and I burst cumming so much harder you squirt again and squirm

By onthelose at 08,May,19 04:42 other posts of onthelose 
What I want to know is what you plan on doing to or for me if I do all that for you.

By #583549 at 08,May,19 01:13
I would make love to your pussy all night long and leave you spent,exhausted,and sexually satisfied!

By #586353 at 07,May,19 21:05
Id give the second one but i wouldn't leave you after i tear your pussy id continue with your ass, pound it hard makr you scream, make you want it all in there, non stop clap clap clap leave another load there then another in your mouth choke you with my meat and sliding another load through your throat nice and hot

By #32325 at 17,Sep,10 15:36
definatly the second

By #7976 at 16,Sep,10 04:02
Darlin, your too cute to be real but given the chance, I'd make love to you till long after your pussy could take the pounding. Thanks for sharing your photos and either way, I hope you get all the cock you desire.

By Gntlmn at 15,Sep,10 23:12 other posts of Gntlmn 
I'd eat your walls out 'till you passed out, then turn you over & eat your asshole until you came to!

By #61033 at 15,Sep,10 21:10
I prefer the former - I would make love to it all night thank you very much

By fancyabit at 29,Jun,10 02:20 other posts of fancyabit 
Oh hell yeah!!! I'll pound you so hard you'll feel it for 2 days!! a sexy pussy like yours needs a right fucking, and atleast all 4 fingers and thumb stretching you wide wide apart! I'll lift you up with my fingers still hooked up to your pussy so it'll go even deeper until you start to scream "Stop!! Stop!!!!" Then and only then I know you'd cum!!

By #82616 at 28,Jun,10 13:43
Abuse the fuck out of that cunt then if you begged enough id be gentle

By #33070 at 26,Jun,10 20:55
I would try it all on you What ever makes us happy. If I had the choice I would lick and finger fuck you till you beg me to fuck your ass or pussy with my cock. We try all the positions we can till we pass out. I luv to get off one more time in the morning too.

By cupar at 26,Jun,10 05:59 other posts of cupar 
Either sexual encounter is good with me, you decide

By slipper at 21,Mar,10 03:49 other posts of slipper 
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adult Discussion Forum