Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

cum and piss

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #62113 at 21,Mar,10 00:47
This is just for the guy, I get really turned on when I get my dick out at the urinals. I think men shud feel free to use the urinal next to another man, its only a complement that he wants to look at ur dick. I always check out the other guys around me. I wish they wud piss and cum in my mouth instead of the urinals!

Similar topics: 1.cum piss on food   2.Peeing while alone?   3.Piss on your cock   4.piss   5.Guys Only::::Piss Play?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #610509 at 09,Mar,20 23:28
I had a trucker put his dick down my throat at truck stop one night I was pissing at the urinal and this trucker walk up and started talk to me he pulled his dick out and stood back and he said to me you like you got a fat ass he said I got something for that I I looked over at his dick he told me to lean down so I did he grabbed me by the back of my head slammed his dick in my mouth said have a drink a piss I did he took me to sleep cab he stripped me naked put his cock down my throat three fingers up my ass for I knew it he had his dick in my ass for 3 hours straight I took 4 loads

By knewbi at 29,Apr,19 15:44 other posts of knewbi 
I just love those community urinals where we all piss into the same trough. There are times when I see a cock that just makes my mouth water. When that happens it's into a sit down stall and wank off until I cum just fantasizing about that cock I just saw...

By #586249 at 28,Apr,19 19:29
Once walked into the urinals & their was a young guy shooting his load on the tiled wall,he zipped up & started to walk out leaving his cum dripping down the wall,as he's leaving an old guy wearing a flashing Mack walks in,looks at the cum & mutters something,then he starts to pick the cum off the wall,I couldn't believe what I was seeing..

By #467291 at 16,Jul,14 23:08
I also get turned-on when using a public urinal & often get a hard-on which I relieve in the usual way.

By pifad at 12,Dec,10 18:34 other posts of pifad 
I love using urinals and better if there is a guy already in the process. I have no problem wakling up to a guy and using the urinal right next to him and I always look at his goods. Lingering while shaking my cock out is also much fun. Timmy, we'd have much fun

By #64328 at 11,Dec,10 19:01
I have always been one to stand far enough from the urinal that people can see. This started as a kid in school because I like to see if others would try to look. I dont think guys peeking is uncommon at all. My experience is most do if given the chance.

By greatct at 11,Dec,10 13:50 other posts of greatct 
Love it!! Love it!! LOVE IT!!!

By #62113 at 21,Mar,10 14:59
I cudnt agree more penises are amazing haha however I do enjoy them a bit more when they are in my mouth. I do love a good busy urinal
By spermkiss at 21,Mar,10 18:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Way to go! Mouths and penises were made for each other. Having a penis in my mouth is the most satisfying thing in the world.

By spermkiss at 21,Mar,10 06:21 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree. Sneaking a peek at the guy at the next urinal is one of life's true pleasures. Also I usually get a little big, not stand up hard, but a little big, so that if the guy next to me wants to look, he'll get a good show. The penis is such a lovely organ, it's really too bad it has to be hidden away so much. Urinating is such a fine opportunity for it to get out and get some fersh air.

Adult Discussion Forum