Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

BATH HOUSE ETIQUETTE (UK)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #24286 at 02,Apr,10 23:19
what goes? Ain't been but would like to give it a go. naked/towel, hard on/not,? Really clueless, please tell.

Similar topics: 1.lying in the bath and need to pee   2.bath house   3.any embarrasing moments   4.Bath Time   5.Bath House  

New Comment

Comments:
By #502711 at 28,Jun,17 07:50
No towel. Throbbing hard on's acceptable... Well i'm about to goto one for the first time & that's what i'll be doing
By spermkiss at 28,Jun,17 19:28 other posts of spermkiss 
You do realize that virtually every man there will be gay or bisexual, don't you? If you go and strut around with no towel and a throbbing hard on it won't be long before you have a man on his knees before you giving you oral service. Are you OK with that?
By bella! at 30,Jun,17 15:34 other posts of bella! 
I think he already does.....

By #502711 at 01,Jul,17 11:15
Shit, I was thinking of a sauna, didn't know the difference between a sauna & a bath house
By spermkiss at 01,Jul,17 15:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, now you know. Places that euphemistically call themselves bathhouses are really gay sex clubs.

But go anyway and have some fun. Take a walk on the wild side. Strut around nude with your dick at full mast and enjoy the attention. Let someone give you oral service. If it's not your thing to reciprocate, you don't have to. Just lean back, relax and enjoy it.
By #502711 at 01,Jul,17 23:16
Sure, why not!
By spermkiss at 03,Jul,17 19:32 other posts of spermkiss 
Be still, my throbbing heart. Man, I know that you are straight, but I am going to bestow upon you An Honorary Gay Man. Please do not be offended by this because as Dame Edna would say, I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Why am I doing this? Oh, let me count the ways.

One, you are drop dead good looking. Just looking at your photos sends me into a swoon.

Two, you like to dance. You're even dancing in your avatar.

Three, you're totally comfortable with your body and your sexuality. You take pride in putting your nude body and your sex on public display for the world top see.

Four, you don't mind gay men seeing you and lusting over you. Hey, you'll take whatever attention you get.

Finally, you're open to a little switch hitting. Sure, you play for the straight team, but if the right gay man comes along to give you oral service, you're game. What's not to like about you?
By #502711 at 06,Jul,17 09:26
Thanks so much spermkiss, I'm flattered

By onthelose at 05,Jul,17 19:43 other posts of onthelose 
There was one close by here in AZ I went there a lot. Enjoyed it a lot. I and some but not most were nude. I gave and got a bj many times. But for the most part nothing would have happened if I just sat there and waited for it to happen. Men are just risk adverse and are afraid to make the first move. That is strange because all who came there wanted sex otherwise why would you be there. To bad that some busybodies decided we were having to much fun and it was closed.

By andrew999999999 at 30,Jun,17 19:36 other posts of andrew999999999 
I go to one in Manchester called Basement. Most guys walk around with towels around their waists, only taking them off to shower, or maybe sometimes in one of the sauna rooms. I like to walk around with my towel around my neck.
Sex isn't something that always happens discretely, although there are private booths which is where most sex goes on. Oral sex and wanking can happen anywhere from a booth to one of the sauna rooms. Condoms and lube are provided free.
If I see a guy I'm interested in, I'll usually start by touching there body, maybe arse first. If they don't move away, say no, or give any indication that they aren't interested, then maybe I'll go for the cock. It depends on whether I want to fuck them, or I want them to fuck me.
I've had some good times in there, and look forward to many more.

By spermkiss at 04,Apr,10 06:36 other posts of spermkiss 
'Haven't been to a bath house in the UK, but here in the USA every one I've been to was really a sex club. Nudity and sex were permitted anywhere inside. Go and have some fun.
By #454258 at 26,Jun,17 05:53
where was this?
By spermkiss at 27,Jun,17 00:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Bathhouses used to be a feature found in most cities. I've been to them in Toledo and Columbus, Ohio, New Orleans, Louisiana, Denver, Colorado and, of course my old home town of San Francisco. Indeed, San Francisco had several, but there, with the advent of AIDS, they were all shut down. They tried to hang on with claims that they educated about safe sex and there were sex patrols to control what went on in the open areas, but no one could control what went on in private rooms.

And the sex was WILD. Freeform, anonymous sucking and fucking when one often did not know whose dick was in one's mouth and/or ass. "Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end..."
By #454258 at 27,Jun,17 05:31
so there is nothing like that in modern times? thats a shame.
By spermkiss at 27,Jun,17 16:37 other posts of spermkiss 
Actually, there probably is. Let's face it, many of us gay men are slutty sex pigs. (I certainly was when I was younger.) Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we are slutty sex pigs because we are GAY, but because we are MEN. For a woman to be free and easy about sex earns her a reputation as a loose woman. But for men it's a badge of honor. By and large, to get a woman in the sack a man has to say all the right things and do a lot of coaxing. But men are easy. Just say the word "sex" to a man and he'll start opening his pants.

On to your question about bathhouses and sex clubs. Where are they and how does one find one? I don't know as I've been away from that scene since I hooked up with the man who would become my husband nearly thirty years ago. (See my Blog.) But I'm sure they exist, though they probably are at least somewhat underground and keep a low profile. It's not like the glory days of the seventies. (That line I quoted in my last comment is from a seventies hit tune.) Since so many men want free and easy anonymous sex, I'm sure that there are places to get it. Are there any SYD members who are more active in the sex scene than I who'd care to give some pointers?
By #454258 at 28,Jun,17 05:09
do you ever feel like you were born in the wrong time? Like you should have been born earlier? When things were easier?

I myself am bisexual, and I don't mind having sex with a man. but my ultimate goal is women. I guess i'll try my luck at a nudist club. Maybe befriend a nice girl, and try to score.

By #423426 at 28,Jun,17 08:55
Every decent sized town and city in the UK has one, and they are basically gay sex clubs. I'm sure some people genuinely go just to use the facilities, but they wouldn't be troubled if two guys were sucking each others cocks right next to them. I'd had an MMF bi experience before, and just went to one to see how I liked it with only men. It wasn't long before I was with a guy, sucking and wanking each others hard cocks. I'd be surprised if such places don't exist in the US.

By #275407 at 29,Jun,17 09:18
I live in ft,lauderdale where there's three bath houses and two sex clubs. If you go, go at your own risk because what I was told by someone who knows, bath houses are full of stds and big time syphylis.if I were you, don't take a chance, it's not worth ruining your life. Condoms won't protect you.
By spermkiss at 30,Jun,17 15:25 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course you are right that there is an elevated risk of STD in the wild, freeform, anonymous sex that goes on in bathhouses and sex clubs.

But look at my own experience. I've been to these places dozens (maybe hundreds) of times and had hundreds (maybe thousands) of sexual contacts in them, often with fifty or sixty different men in one evening. Yes, I contracted an STD a few times, but I can count them on the fingers of one hand. And (at least then) these STDs were treatable.

Is it worse now? I've been away from that scene for more than thirty years (see my Blog), but my guess is that it is. There are emerging strains of STDs that do not respond to antibiotics and, of course, there is the biggie, HIV.

The bottom line, however, is that except for solo masturbation, there is no such thing as risk free sex. Every man has to do his own risk/reward analysis for every sexual situation and decide what he is comfortable with.

By #525094 at 26,Jun,17 07:40
Ive been to one called the bunker in fresno. Damm hottest place on earth. So many naked men sucking and fucking. Got my first spit roast there. Did my first DP there and did a lot of watching and strokin

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 11,Apr,10 00:25 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
SMILE AND BE SEXY SHOW IT HARD GRAB SOME DICKS NO MEANS NO THOUGH SO MOVE ALONG SMILE AND BE SEXY

By #24286 at 03,Apr,10 23:53
Thanks folks. When I get the balls to go I will reveal all on here.
By spermkiss at 08,Apr,10 22:41 other posts of spermkiss 
So have you been yet? We want a blow by blow account.

Adult Discussion Forum