Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Wise words...... :-)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #297 at 05,Apr,10 16:01
"Women need reason to have sex, men need place!"

...just thought I better pass this along :-)

Similar topics: 1.What are your favorite words to use in dirty talk?   2."Blue Under-lined Words"   3.HELP! Are you good with words in the bedroom?   4.Lets have the censoring taken off the words please Admin   5.Words you DISLIKE  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 29,Oct,15 17:35 other posts of leopoldij 
It's a woman's world.
By #485312 at 30,Oct,15 14:20
Men make more money, women have multiple orgasms, it evens out.. *lix*

By leopoldij at 29,Oct,15 17:38 other posts of leopoldij 
When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.99 a minute.

By spermkiss at 05,Apr,10 22:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Another version: "Women masturbate because they want to, men masturbate because they have to."
By #19575 at 06,Apr,10 02:32
"Now that was Very Funny" !!! In fact , ... I almost lost it when I read that ! Especially since I was drinking apple juice at the time ! Thanks for the laugh SK !!!
By spermkiss at 07,Apr,10 19:48 other posts of spermkiss 
It probably takes another man to apreciate that line. But as all we men know, if a man does not achieve an orgasmic release at least occasionally (how often depends on his age), the tension mounts until getting his rocks off becomes an obsession. It MUST happen.

By #23212 at 06,Apr,10 02:08
I would suggest, 'pussylover', that later in the year, when your country has the wonderful festival celebrating the Goddess of Sex, that you go, and that you perhaps should pay more attention to how very much women love sex, perhaps even more than men.

By #6568 at 05,Apr,10 22:38
Interesting......

Another version goes; 'Women need love to have sex,...men need to have sex to feel love'

Adult Discussion Forum