Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Sex with sleeping girlfriend/wife - who does?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1894 at 11,Apr,10 02:11
I love to have sex with the gf when she's asleep / passed out drunk. I can fuck her any way I choose, take my time wiyhout pressure from her. Who else likes this?

Similar topics: 1.Whore wife/girlfriend   2.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   3.Sleeping naked   4.Nude Sleeping   5.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?  

New Comment

Comments:
By andrew999999999 at 30,Mar,20 20:14 other posts of andrew999999999 
If I fucked your girlfriend when shes asleep or passed out, then that would be ****. Same for other women too.

By #485312 at 16,Mar,16 08:14
You'd never get away with it in my bed, ld be awake the moment you touched my pussy *lix*
By leopoldij at 16,Mar,16 09:58 other posts of leopoldij 
But then I'd have to fuck you.
By #485312 at 16,Mar,16 11:53
no turning back once you stoke my fire leo *lix*
By leopoldij at 16,Mar,16 12:17 other posts of leopoldij 
That's what I like about (certain, most...) women: get past a point and there's no turning back. It's often like this: no, no, maybe, no, maybe, oh no, get away, no.... but then once you trigger their fancy, if you get past the critical point, it's *them* who'll ride your cock, not you who'd stick it in their pussy. Evolutionary games? Don't know. But it's an observation that holds in the majority of cases. I **** games, but I learned to play them, else I'd risk not having sex at all. I'm still playing the game, but I'm not so keen in it now. I'd rather say, move on, rather than insist too much.

But, yes, with you, I'm sure that reaching the threshold wouldn't be very time consuming.

By #505990 at 15,Mar,16 13:10
I have done that many times, she doesn't wake up for a few seconds- by the time she does I'm already full balls deep thrusting! I've let a couple of my buddy's in on the trick so they could slide in behind her and get them some too!!!

By leopoldij at 14,Mar,16 05:30 other posts of leopoldij 
I like to sleeep upside down so my face is closer to her pussy. This way I give it a lick when I feel like it at night

By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 22:51
I fucked my wife many times while she is sleeping. Many times she doesn't open her eyes till I thrust her few times.

By #311947 at 21,Aug,14 20:17
I like it too! Its sorta a thing of mine. Fucking my girl (and a few girlfriends in the past were cool with it) or jerking off on her pretty face. My girl has long hair so sometimes I use her hair to stroke my cock with as well. Makes me hard thinking about it. Cant wait till tomorrow morning!

By #278535 at 21,Aug,14 11:57
watch her beautiful face, kiss anywhere i want, suck her lips, and lots more until i cum...

By #455846 at 23,Apr,14 00:35
well i have started rubbing and liking my exe's nipps while she was asleep and rubbed between the thighs a bit and she said it fealt quite awesome to wake up to...thing is i hade to be awake

By #447598 at 18,Apr,14 22:45
I haven't dared to try this yet.. How do they not wake?

By #437938 at 18,Apr,14 14:51
When I was married, I liked to put my cock in her mouth while she was sleeping! Some times I would rub her lips with precum and then kiss her.the most awsome feeling was my cock in her mouty while she was snoring.

By #59855 at 02,Jun,10 22:59
From Matt's Wife: Matt does this alot. Horny little devil!

By #70550 at 30,May,10 06:44
I think its hot... Especially when my girlfriend wakes a while later and tells me that she had such a hot dream and wants to go at it...

Adult Discussion Forum