Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Stunning at 23,Sep,19 17:27  other posts of Stunning
Recently, my friend admitted to his girlfriend he was with my wife. Although, my wife denies it. So, a couple times my wife and my friend were drinking till the wee hours of the morning, because I had to work in the morning and she passed out naked so I pulled door shut but couldn’t lock it due to our son being there and sleeping as well, he’d check on his mom or wake her. And my friend may’ve been acting passed out in living room on the couch as I had to run off to work. I believe he may’ve fucked my wife while she was still passed out, but would she have known?

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.Having sex with a man in front of your girlfriend/wife   3.I'm desperate to see my wife fucked by another man, any tips?   4.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REALLY FUCKED BY YOUR WIFE   5.Swimming Pool - Nude Swiming  

New Comment

Comments:
By Scorps at 23,Sep,19 17:54 other posts of Scorps 
I think fer certain, unless she was under the influence of that date **** drug. But even then, most victims know that something has happened with their vagina. Is it possible that she was just SO inebriated she never opened her eyes and figured it was just you? 🤔
By Stunning at 23,Sep,19 18:07 other posts of Stunning 
She was snoring passed out when I left, no drugs involved that I know of. But, this would be an opportuned moment for my friend to fuck my wife and her not know it, she sleeps super heavy when passed out. I fucked her one time and she passed out on me, didn’t even wake up.
By dgraff at 25,Sep,19 05:33 other posts of dgraff 
Sounds to me like you need to make your friend disappear and I mean for good
By phart at 26,Sep,19 15:29 other posts of phart 
He is not much of a freind or man for that matter,to take advantage of a woman that is not fully aware of what is going on.That for all practical purposes is ****.May be why he is denying it so much.
By Stunning at 27,Sep,19 11:48 other posts of Stunning 
My sentiments exactly phart.

By Stunning at 27,Sep,19 11:47 other posts of Stunning 
My exe friend has since relocated, his gf really hated him because he fucked her while she was passed out as well. His exe also said he sits down to pee and also wipes his dick after he’s done, lol!

By Stunning at 26,Sep,19 10:29 other posts of Stunning 
Would she have known if he has a small cock? That he fucked her while she was passed out?

By shackles at 24,Sep,19 12:50 other posts of shackles 
Ask him directly. You'll be able to tell from his reaction if he did or not.
By Stunning at 24,Sep,19 15:40 other posts of Stunning 
I have asked him, he tries to guilt me like I’m making blind accusations.
By phart at 24,Sep,19 19:25 other posts of phart 
Then he enjoyed a shot at it then. Simple as that.Not much of a freind if he goes diggin under your back fence.
By Stunning at 24,Sep,19 22:43 other posts of Stunning 
Right, I confronted him and he was being a little bitch. It’s all good though, that friendship is done, at least if he was going to fuck her I wanted to be involved somehow. Watch or swap chicks with him.
By shackles at 24,Sep,19 23:12 other posts of shackles 
I agree with phart. If he reacted that way he was hiding something. He actually lost out by going behind your back if you were willing to share.

By phart at 24,Sep,19 12:14 other posts of phart 
May be a good idea to stay sober from now on! Coulda made a baby!
By Stunning at 24,Sep,19 15:39 other posts of Stunning 
Her tubes are tied.

By Stunning at 24,Sep,19 10:18 other posts of Stunning 
Was more or less curious if she would’ve felt her pussy stretched out? Although, his exe gf told me that he revealed this to her and she said he had a tiny penis, she couldn’t barely feel him.

By Skittles at 24,Sep,19 01:17 other posts of Skittles 
She did not have load leaking out her cunny?
By Stunning at 24,Sep,19 02:30 other posts of Stunning 
No, my friend has been known to fuck chicks while they’re passed out though. He’s told me and laughed about it.

Adult Discussion Forum