Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Men in pantyhose/ Nylons

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #46369 at 12,Jul,10 14:43
Just curious, what do you think of a man in pantyhose or nylons? I've never tried, but Iam curious.

Similar topics: 1.Cum on Nylon Stockings   2.PANTYHOSE   3.Men who like to wear nylons   4.guys who like wearing pantyhose & nylons! Not panties but pantyhose & nylon stockings! Also any gals who indulge a guy with thi   5.Small dick in pantyhose  

New Comment

Comments:
By #533479 at 07,Dec,17 09:36
I prefer holdups to pantyhose as I think they look sexier specially with a small penis [deleted image]

By #136638 at 01,Feb,11 18:51
My wife and I both enjoy wearing pantyhose while having sex, I am lucky to have found a woman who enjoys how the fabric feels against her clit, she goes crazy when I rub her clit through pantyhose. It was her idea for me to wear pantyhose and to stroke me through pantyhose, it first started with her wrapping them around me and stroking me, then a few months of that she said how about you try them on and I can stroke, lick, etc you through them. Talk about getting excited, I could barely get them up over my hardon. She enjoys licking, sucking and rubbing me through them all of which makes me cum so hard. I love being able to see the material getting soaked with my cum and my wife also does as she usually licks my cum off the pantyhose. We have also had sex with us both wearing pantyhose, I love to rip a hole in hers and mine and do her doggy style so I can caress her pantyhose covered butt while I slide in and out. Seeing how turned on my wife gets I would think more woman would enjoy the feeling of pantyhose against there clit if they tried it. And more men would enjoy pantyhose if they tried it, just slip those silky hose up your legs and you will cum so hard. Check out our profile for more about us and pictures.
By Lvphose at 07,Dec,17 09:12 other posts of Lvphose 
Lucky guy, had a gf who we would have great sexual fun both in nylons/pantyhose!

By #525035 at 02,Nov,17 00:51
Nylons and garter belts

By #543986 at 31,Oct,17 20:39
I have worn pantyhose for many years...I X country ski a lot and pantie hose are warm and flexible plus they always give me a raging Hard On...NOT JUST FOR WOMEN>>>

By Moench at 27,Oct,17 21:40 other posts of Moench 

By #521478 at 07,Nov,16 17:56
Love other men in pantyhose,nothing like such ng a nice hard on through nlons

By #412225 at 13,Sep,13 14:19
if you have never tried pantyhose, go and buy pair. I do love my pantyhose, they look and feel wonderful

By #201155 at 01,Sep,13 18:01
I love wearing pantyhose. It always makes me hard, though, so I end up masturbating

[deleted image]

By bigone21 at 01,Sep,13 17:22 other posts of bigone21 
it's a heterosexual guy thing... us queers, we don't like that stuff..!

By Lvphose at 01,Sep,13 16:33 other posts of Lvphose 

Love to wear nylons and jerk!

By #215888 at 11,Dec,12 03:18
I love to feel the Pantyhose on
my cock and fuck them.
And Cumshot through
pantyhose - it's great

By #311749 at 05,Dec,12 16:14
I love black Nylon stockings and nothing else... I love the way my cock feels in them...

By #62682 at 10,Sep,12 03:27
Used to ride a motorcycle to work in cold weather, wore pantyhose under my jeans, kept me lovely and warm whilst feeling horny at the same time.

By #6437 at 05,Nov,10 08:23
I wear pantyhose and thigh highs daily
Alo am a cocksucker and love to see men in womens clothes

By #17000 at 02,Nov,10 20:52
major turn-off, but not as much as a man in panties and/or bras. blech!

By #43515 at 31,Jul,10 17:27
I like a garter-belt and stockings the best on me. Just feel so sexy

By nylonlover at 31,Jul,10 15:21 other posts of nylonlover 
Wearing pantyhose is great. I love the feeling.

By spermkiss at 12,Jul,10 15:22 other posts of spermkiss 
For me it's a major turn off to see men in ladies' undergarments. But judging from the huge number of photos posted here and elsewhere, there are a lot of men who like to dress that way and there are a lot of people, men and women both, who like to see men dressed that way.

By #88663 at 12,Jul,10 15:17
I've worn pantyhose to work,I was hard most of the day!it felt great, the way they rubbed my cock and balls.

Adult Discussion Forum