Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Prostate masturbation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #93465 at 08,Aug,10 15:52
Has any one heard of prostate masturbation?A friend told me that using a designed masturbater and stroking yor cock to climax is explovies ,know what,it is!

Similar topics: 1.PSA TEST   2.She milked my prostate!   3.Prostate orgasm   4.Here’s How Many Times Men Need to Ejaculate to Prevent Prostate Cancer   5.Prostate toys  

New Comment

Comments:
By Hrnyboy90 at 26,Oct,22 15:12 other posts of Hrnyboy90 

By #681691 at 26,Oct,22 14:30
My wife will massage my prostate. I love it. I have huge cum loads at orgasm after she does it. It's amazing.

By #566722 at 07,Sep,18 22:36
I can't buy any massager, but I am trying achieve prostate orgasm for so long with home made dildos.Any tipos for reaching anal orgasm faster?
By LGA6969 at 14,Apr,22 22:22 other posts of LGA6969 
Your fingers

By #476211 at 13,Nov,15 04:23
Try and aneros prostrate massager it is awesome
By LGA6969 at 14,Apr,22 22:21 other posts of LGA6969 
It sure is I have one and I have had some of the best orgasms ever

By Hrnyboy90 at 14,Apr,22 14:27 other posts of Hrnyboy90 

By Timtriple at 14,Apr,22 08:39 other posts of Timtriple 
I sit down on my knees. Then with the left Hand I put 2 Fingers in my asshole deep. There I search down for the Prostata and push down and massage it.
With the right Hand, I masturbate my Penis. Very intense Orgasms..

By heine at 11,Dec,15 12:04 other posts of heine 
The best orgasmen ever

By #311947 at 28,Nov,15 12:09
I Love blowing loads when something(BIG dildo) or someone is in my ass pounding away! Straight or gay, I recommend all guys get into it

By uncut_guy_in_ca at 17,Nov,15 20:53 other posts of uncut_guy_in_ca 
I love it! You can watch videos of me milking my prostate on my page. ;-)

By leopoldij at 15,Nov,15 21:00 other posts of leopoldij 
I can't get one workout simultaneously jerking off my cock. ...

By #88663 at 09,Aug,10 13:17
Get a toy called the rude boy! it curves so it his your prostate, you lube it up put it in and rock on it, ity has a vibrating bullet in it to....amazing....you don't even have to stroke your cock and BOOOMMM! Hard orgasim! I leak a ton of pre-cum while I'm using it...Love It
By #457775 at 11,Nov,15 11:36
Wow I have to try that thing

By #483210 at 29,Jan,15 16:33
I've tried toys and vibrators. I prefer inserting my finger.
By spermkiss at 29,Jan,15 17:33 other posts of spermkiss 
A hard dick is even better.
By #483210 at 27,Feb,15 19:32
Have Tried that too. Did not work as well as I had hoped. Was not quite as good as my finger.
By spermkiss at 01,Mar,15 20:04 other posts of spermkiss 
An interesting comment. I, myself, am not big on anal penetration, though I have sometimes stuck my finger up my ass while I jacked off. Never a toy or vibrator. That's just not my thing.

But I have been fucked hundreds of times. If a guy is really hot and if he wants my ass, I'll give it to him. Even though getting fucked is last on my list of sex acts, when a really hot guy mounts me, puts his dick up my ass and pumps away to climax, that's really exciting. But the pleasure is entirely emotional an psychological. The idea that he is using my ass for his sexual pleasure and satisfaction is really rewarding. The physical pleasure just isn't there.

Since you derive at least some physical pleasure from anal penetration, it would seem to me that having a living, breathing man on top of you pounding away at your ass until he climaxed would be fun for you.

By #7976 at 06,Oct,10 21:58
I was introduced to this pleasure many years ago by a woman who in hindsight was a very happy anal fetishist. She used here finger then graduated to a very playable gel dildo that was perhaps twice as big around as her middle finger. Had I had time to think about it in advance, there is no way she would have pushed the dildo inside me but then, I had a super ejaculation. In the years since I have only done this once or twice more but each time it's like pushing the nitrous button on a race engine. My cock gets beet red, becomes hard as steel, and I shoot a tremendous load. Oh yes, be sure to use lots of your favorite lube.
By slipper at 01,Mar,15 07:02 other posts of slipper 
So, why not do it more often???

By shavedpubis at 28,Feb,15 14:28 other posts of shavedpubis 
dry orgasm with prostate stimulater is so amazing.
get one, ride on

By Wipperman at 29,Jan,15 12:41 other posts of Wipperman 
I love to masturbate with a prostate massager in good ones fit perfectly and rub you gently and when you cum wow it's mind blowing , you've got to try it you'll never look back !

Adult Discussion Forum