Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Involuntary Celibacy!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Tobes at 15,Feb,11 15:40  other posts of Tobes
This is the term for me. I've had sex ONCE in my life (when I was 22) and I've never been faced with the opportunity since. Anyone else like that?

It's probably the main reason I'm here. There's no other way for me to get sexual satisfaction.

Similar topics: 1.A few photo tips for newbies (and not-so-newbies)   2.Morning Wood Pictures!   3.The very moment of truth (humilating or sexy as hell?)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #94215 at 16,Feb,11 16:41
So where about in the uk are ya?
By Tobes at 16,Feb,11 20:49 other posts of Tobes 
Birmingham!
By #94215 at 17,Feb,11 01:20
not that far from me then, only an hour or so away. if i'm ever going to be in your neck of the woods i'll let you know. we can grab a beer, maybe more
By Tobes at 17,Feb,11 15:11 other posts of Tobes 
Not a bed idea. Just let me know.

By #59855 at 16,Feb,11 17:39
From Matt's Wife: Tobes. You look great but maybe you lack self confidence. You should start working out both lifting and cardio. you are already in decent shape so it should not be to hard. I think you will find your confidence soaring when you look in the mirror and see what happens to you when you work hard for something. XOXO
By Tobes at 16,Feb,11 20:50 other posts of Tobes 
Lol. Well I've already started working out a lot and already noticed a difference. Think it will take a bit more than that though. But thank you.

By #95006 at 16,Feb,11 00:53
Same problem here!!! Granted, I don't get out a LOT, but I do meet new people who say really nice things about me .... that is until I bring up the topic of going farther or a relationship. Then they run for the hills.

By spermkiss at 15,Feb,11 22:00 other posts of spermkiss 
I don't know what you're doing wrong. I just went to you page and you're one hot looking guy, plus you claim to be 29 years old and could go with a man or a woman. If these claims are really true and if the photos really are of you, then you should have to be beating off admirers, men and women both, with a stick. And you say you've had sex only once seven years ago. Something is seriously wrong here.
By Tobes at 15,Feb,11 22:24 other posts of Tobes 
Thank you. I just wish it was that way.
By spermkiss at 16,Feb,11 00:05 other posts of spermkiss 
See my comment below.

By #136398 at 15,Feb,11 22:09
So you have no friends, you don't go out and meet people? If you don't mix with people your own age group, you will not meet anyone. You have to put yourself out there, cyberland is not the place to meet the right kind of soulmate, I'm sorry.
By Tobes at 15,Feb,11 22:26 other posts of Tobes 
Lol, I go out and meet people all the time! I always have done. I'm going to university for the first time in September to nursing and I guarantee it will be the same old story. No one is ever interested in me sexually!
By spermkiss at 16,Feb,11 00:04 other posts of spermkiss 
"No one is ever interested in me sexually!" This sounds like a self-fulfilling prediction. You need a boost of self confidence. As I said above, you're a really hot guy and you should have no trouble at all getting laid. Hell, I'd jump your bones without a moment's hesitation.

If things don't start improving for you, you might want to consider professional help. Send me a Private Message if you want to chat about this (or anything else).

Adult Discussion Forum