Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

shave or wax?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #139503 at 03,Mar,11 09:16
love to hear comments on pros and cons of shaving or waxing pussy or cock,love my cock smooth and hair free feed up with it growing back all scratchy,not to mention razor rash and in growing hairs.so what should i do shave again or wax?...need good advice from all men and women please..

Similar topics: 1.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   2.to people who shave   3.to shave or not to shave   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.to shave or not to shave ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By SluttySarah069 at 14,Oct,19 22:18 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I shave the various parts of my body over a week - I used to get razor rash but now I think my skin must be hardened to it.
I used to use creams but I found that that tended to burn if they were left on too long- and they were messy.
Waxing sounds too painful and laser treatment etc is a bit expensive.

By #583549 at 30,Mar,19 03:15
I shave every night in the shower.Not much of a problem for me.But laser sounds like a way to go!
By #485312 at 14,Oct,19 01:02
many love to feel smooth all over, l like to wax, l like the way it feels right after .. *lix*
By cumcouplessa at 14,Oct,19 17:00 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. Hey Lix, your cake would be JUST AMAZING, shaved, waxed or bushy as hell. What ever "IT" is, you have "IT". I personally would be honoured just to kiss your gorgeous little cookie, no matter the hair style ❤❤
By #485312 at 14,Oct,19 21:19
thanks for the loving of my cookie, lm sure it feels the same on the inside now matter what it looks like *lix*

By #545468 at 31,Mar,19 01:27
I use creams regularly ... Hate the razor rash. How much does laser cost? It would be nice to be permanently smooth and not fuss about shaving or creaming again. Though I would miss having my boyfriend and I shaving together

By #581484 at 31,Mar,19 00:25
I use ladies hair removal cream so much quicker and easier the only drawback is if left on too long it burns my balls most effective on my butt hole

By spermkiss at 03,Mar,11 18:17 other posts of spermkiss 
I've never done waxing so I have nothing to say there. I know full well the problems associated with shaving as I did it for years. Yes, the razor rash and the prickly re-growth are not nice.

If you really like being hairless, consider a permanent solution such a lasor hair removal. I had the hair permanently removed from my chest, underarms and genital areas about ten years ago. It's great and I have no regrets.
By #17000 at 17,May,11 01:53
I agree with spermkiss. Having shaved for years, and given dipalitories more than one try, I finally bit the bullet, got a brazillian cut last summer. God-a-mighty, it's nice!

Adult Discussion Forum