Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

OUTDOOR JERKING IN THE RAIN

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 08,Jul,09 15:53
This is really an adjunct to pudpull's "outdoor cum question", I answered this and mentioned that its not just in the good weather I have masturbated outdoors but also in pouring rain too and that made me think: how many others of you have done that and did you enjoy it - or if not, would you like to?

Similar topics: 1.OUTDOOR NUDE PICS   2.Any outdoor/ public pix or videos?   3.OUTDOOR CUM   4.Sexual outdoor/Nature pics   5.Rain stops Trump  

New Comment

Comments:
By #571058 at 05,Nov,18 16:36
Always love being nude outdoors stroking or fucking. The rain or snow heightens the sensations!

By #537175 at 10,Oct,18 14:50
yes when I was at school with a couple of mates , we jerked most days , even in rain .. found a tree for shelter

By shackles at 02,Sep,15 16:02 other posts of shackles 

I enjoy being naked in the rain and jerking one off during those pop up storms in the summer where the rain is warm. See the video on my page if you'd like!
By t-rex at 10,Oct,18 11:06 other posts of t-rex 
You are hot buddy 👍😃

By #567296 at 10,Oct,18 05:55
Only done it once on a really warm summer night. Loved the rain on my body as I jerked off.

By routemaster at 02,Sep,15 14:16 other posts of routemaster 
I've not only wanked off outdoors in the rain, I've been FUCKED outdoors in the rain too - and brilliant it was as well!!!
By #485312 at 02,Sep,15 15:16
yeah, but its a bit scary during an electric storm with your lightning rod hanging out lol, *lix*

By stroker11 at 09,May,14 10:39 other posts of stroker11 
A peek of senses cumming in the pouring rain totally nude.....and have also tried heavy snow falling on a cumshot.
Both are unique and exciting!

By #23212 at 02,May,10 23:14
What about in the snow--maybe as much, or more fun than in the rain?

By spermkiss at 05,Mar,10 00:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Sure I've done it and it's great fun.

Adult Discussion Forum