Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Proven Way for Women
to Reduce Cellulite Forever

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Dick Performance. How long can you last in bed?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #17872 at 23,Jul,09 14:06
How long does your average sex session last? How many times can you cum in one fuck session? What is considered satisfactory for you or your sex partner? For me, the average non-stop fuck period varies from 15-40 minutes. If I'm with the right person I can usually repeat this from 2-4 times per session. This is not including oral, foreplay or fondling/making out etc. Just dick time. If I'm not with an actively particpating (a cold fish) sex partner this time can be reduced considerably. As I've gotten older and more experienced it takes more than just a hot piece of ass to hold my attention. So, how does it go for you? Do you have a high performance penis or an underpowered pecker?

Similar topics: 1.Cock Size Insecurity   2.Does a dick get shorter with age?   3.How long do you have intercourse for?   4.Looking f/long skinny dick in South Jersey...   5.Dick performance after 60  

New Comment

Comments:
By RealTitsLover at 18,Jul,17 12:33 other posts of RealTitsLover 
A jizzillion minutes of fucking.

By talk4s at 18,Jul,17 12:30 other posts of talk4s 
OH...generally I can last until I am just physically exhausted from the exertion of all that in and out. Like 7-8 hours! My wife has to take a day off when we have sex!

By Greek18cm at 09,Jul,17 08:30 other posts of Greek18cm 
Generally depends.
Ussually with condom 1 hour and 15 min.
Without 50-60 min.

But there is times that i can cum in minites but only when i am alone.

By johanconra at 26,Jun,17 18:51 other posts of johanconra 
depends, most of the time I can go more than three quarters of an hour

By AussieMan187 at 15,Jun,17 02:14 other posts of AussieMan187 
About 40 minutes to an hour. I can fuck non-stop all day if I had the energy. But after about an hour fucking, balls to the wall, I need at least a 20 minute breather.
By licksipsuckit at 19,Jun,17 06:54 other posts of licksipsuckit 
and l don't mind a bit, l love that you can fuck for so long, and so hard, nothing hollow about your performance, you are a sex machine, lve never met anyone like you *lix*
By AussieMan187 at 20,Jun,17 02:28 other posts of AussieMan187 
Thanks sweet cheeks

By andrew999999999 at 14,Apr,14 15:03 other posts of andrew999999999 
After reading through some replies, maybe this topic should be called topic 'Post Your Hollow Sexual Boasts Here'
But seriously, I'm sure you're all sex machines of the highest order, like myself
By AussieMan187 at 15,Jun,17 02:16 other posts of AussieMan187 

By JustinJay at 14,Jun,17 19:26 other posts of JustinJay 
It all depends. If I am built up in other ways first to the tip of orgasm then it could be minutes. From start to finish though on average, about 30-45 minutes of actual thrusting. I **** to sound superficial but it has a lot to do with the woman I am with. Her temperature, texture and feeling have a lot to do with the sensation.

By #536103 at 08,Jun,17 21:01
45 minutes to an hour if I want to. Make sure female always cums first. Then I finish after she is satisfied. In her pussy or jerk off.

By #447598 at 14,Apr,14 16:52
Not very long at all.. I mean a session can last pretty long with foreplay and such, 30 minutes, and hour, or more.. but I usually don't even last 30 seconds during sex or a blowjob or a handjob..
By #343754 at 17,Apr,14 09:46
Well I certainly have a spare minute, can we do it twice
By #447598 at 17,Apr,14 14:31
Shouldn't be a problem >//>

By Ramil1 at 15,Apr,14 10:28 other posts of Ramil1 
i have often fucked for about... hmmm quite long and then even managed to get going again after within five-ten minutes.

really it depends on how pasionately we start and then other thngs along the way. I have been told i have "some staying power"

other times it has been came in my pants again and it was over...befor it began- well not quite as bad but it does seem drastic sometimes

By earthy at 14,Apr,14 16:08 other posts of earthy 
For me it usually lasts about 30 minutes and I normally cum 2-3 times. A lot of times I cum pretty quick. Last time after only about a minute or so, but the "session" lasted over 30 minutes. And we did it again later so maybe that makes up for it!

By richard00 at 14,Apr,14 11:51 other posts of richard00 
It really depends on the person and the situation but the longest I have lasted was 45 minutes before cumming. I was able to cum 3 times total.

By #408374 at 13,Apr,14 06:28
I can last very long because Ive worked out a technique for myself. But usually Sex ends after maybe an hour or two. Atleast with my gf now. Because Im someone who only gets satisfaction if my partner gets off good, else it does not feel good.
With my ex Sex usually didnt last longer than 30 minutes because she was super exhausted and easy to give an orgasm.
But we didnt have sex just once a day so... hsrd to answer how often I can cum.

There was a night full of hot sex with a smooth swiss girl, she loved to make me cum and I loved to make her legs shaky aswell. It happened that I came 8 times that night, though I was "dry" after the 6th orgasm.

By digbigdick at 02,Jan,13 17:08 other posts of digbigdick 
I last anywhere from 30-90 mins, although 90 is a max, I can usually go twice

By dura2000 at 02,Jan,13 16:49 other posts of dura2000 
Well, I fucked my girlfriend the other night, I came 2 times, she came at least 6. My dick just would not go down, so kept going. It was very sticky when it finally ended.

By BushPilot at 25,Jul,09 23:23 other posts of BushPilot 
Typically, an hour if I want to cum. Otherwise, however long my lover wants to have sex. I don't cum quickly and can keep an erection for hours if I try so most of the time, when I satisfy my lover I let her give a hand job or suck me off. Either way, it is always very enjoyable.

By supablack at 23,Jul,09 15:34 other posts of supablack 
I really to be honest dont keep track, my focus is for us to please each other, I like her to cum more then once in a session, we have good body chemestry, and chem in bed, depends on the mood and session sometimes i cum more then once, and other times one huge orgasm is so powerful for both of us, it depends my finance loves my penis and dont hear any complaints from her, and i see and feel the results, so i give an A+++ for my performance
By #17872 at 24,Jul,09 00:16
Chemistry is important. Sexual chemistry is the natural performance enhancer!
By supablack at 25,Jul,09 13:45 other posts of supablack 
Yes it is if you have that its some great sex, my girl and i are on the same page we cum so hard and cum so hard together, sex is even better especially when your trying to make a baby lol

By xeasy_x at 24,Jul,09 06:17 other posts of xeasy_x 
if its some i dun fuck, 1st cum comes in some mins, second can last around 30min. 3rd comes if i still want to fuck or i want to go out with friends or have a beer and a cig :-p

Adult Discussion Forum