Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Proven Way for Women
to Reduce Cellulite Forever

How many dicks do you have to suck before you are officially gay?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 28,Jul,16 14:08  other posts of JustWill
I'm thinking four.
The first one is just experimentation...to see what it's like.
The second can be seen as an attempt to gather a bit more data.
The third blowjob is simply to confirm the results of the test and determine whether or not you really like sucking cock.
Number four, though, makes it official.

Sucking that fourth dick earns you your membership card, and you can expect the club T-shirt to arrive in the mail in seven to ten days.

Similar topics: 1.Over 60 Bi Curious--??--Why now??   2.I like to play and suck, but not the fuck...where can i suck   3.I suck you suck me   4.Condoms suck!!!   5.HUGE UNCUT BLACK PENIS  

New Comment

Comments:
By noname at 05,Aug,17 10:19 other posts of noname 
Oh well Will ... you know. None. There are only two options: you are or you are not gay, regardless how many dicks you take care off.
post scriptum: always like how much effort you put into the question. Like that ...
By JustWill at 05,Aug,17 11:15 other posts of JustWill 
That seems like a pretty reasonable answer.

By toondick at 26,Jul,17 01:03 other posts of toondick 
i think it depends on if you think you are. what you identify yourself as. you could suck 100 dick and still consider yourself bisexual. being gay, means you have zero intrest in the opposite sex. i suck my friend's dick all the time, but i would love to lick a pussy, and the rest of her while i'm at it.
By JustWill at 26,Jul,17 15:07 other posts of JustWill 
I don't buy that "you are what you identify yourself as" stuff.
What if you identify as a duck?
Sorry, but words have definitions for a reason.
By toondick at 27,Jul,17 01:42 other posts of toondick 
you know what i mean.
By JustWill at 27,Jul,17 08:40 other posts of JustWill 
I know exactly what you mean. My response still stands. You can "consider" yourself to be whatever you want to be. That doesn't change the fact that your behavior indicates something completely different.
Take, for example; Robin Hood.
He "considered" himself to be a hero because he only robbed from the rich to give it to the poor.
However, that doesn't change the fact that, by definition, he is still a thief. See?
By toondick at 28,Jul,17 03:56 other posts of toondick 
Okay, obviously this conversation is going nowhere.

what it all boils down to is, society forces us use labels like "strait" or "gay." Humans judge people different from themselves. And its not limited sexual orientation. Race, gender, physcal apperence, even location. Take someone from the city, and take them to the country. Immediatly, they will judge and label everything as "a bunch of HICKS and REDNECKS living in the STICKS."

I myself was labeled as FAT. just for being a little big. and just like race or gender its not something you can easily change.

Judgeing people like that, and Labels, are the root of all evil in my book. It may not seem like a big deal now. But I've seen it cause so much pain and death in my life. A student was killed in my school just because he was labeled gay.

the point im trying to make, is that "gay" and "strait" are just labels, and all it is, is just personnal preference.

sorry for the rant. I just watched the Howard Stern 9/11 broadcast, so I'm just a little agrivated.
By JustWill at 28,Jul,17 08:25 other posts of JustWill 
It's not the "label" that's the problem, it's how people treat each other. Not calling a fat guy fat doesn't make him skinnier. Even if you don't call a midget a midget, he's still a fucking midget. The "label" isn't the problem, and changing what someone is called won't resolve the problem of people being cruel to those who are different than them.

If everyone on the planet was just called Bob, the fat Bobs and gay Bobs and midget Bobs would STILL be dealing with the same problems they had before their Bobification.

Semantic games don't change human nature.

By JustWill at 28,Jul,17 12:41 other posts of JustWill 
For the record, that student wasn't killed because he was "labeled gay". He was killed because some freakish, homicidal douche-bag decided that it was okay to murder someone just for being "different".

The "label" didn't cause his death, a murderer did. Chances are, that same person would have come up with a different justification for that horrible crime even if the poor k1d had not been "labeled gay". Because h@te-filled sociopaths are still h@te-filled sociopaths...no matter what they "consider" themselves to be.
By toondick at 29,Jul,17 01:59 other posts of toondick 
its all in how you judge people. Its the unfortunate world we live in. I don't want to be called gay, just because i suck my friend's dick. I don't want to be called anything. I'm just a person, doing what makes me happy.

but no, we have to slap a label on it, just to segregate those who may enjoy something you may not.
By JustWill at 29,Jul,17 12:21 other posts of JustWill 
Again, you miss the point entirely.
By definition, sucking your friend's dick makes you gay (or bi). That's how words work. They have meanings, which help to make communication between people effective.
Words don't pass judgement.
It doesn't matter what you want to be called. The behavior you practice, by definition, is gay (or bi). Your feelings about the matter don't even enter into the equation.
You may be "just a person", but you are "just a person" who is doing stuff that bi/gay guys do.
By your reasoning, the fact that the word "retarded" is no longer widely used would mean that there were no longer any mentally retarded people left on the planet.
Abolishing a word does not change the reality.
By toondick at 29,Jul,17 20:15 other posts of toondick 
calling a homosexual "gay" is like calling a mentally handicapped person, "retarded" ether way its derogatory.
By JustWill at 29,Jul,17 20:33 other posts of JustWill 
Except for the fact that homosexuals have chosen to call THEMSELVES "gay" (that's what the G in LGBTQ stands for, and the LGBTQ folk picked that title themselves). Apparently, the gay folk don't find the word gay to be derogatory. They have embraced it and made it their own. It's what they want to be called. So, it is nothing at all like calling a mentally handicapped person "retarded".
By toondick at 30,Jul,17 02:36 other posts of toondick 
so it's like "Redneck" and "Nerd"? A title, worn like a badge of honor?

By andrew999999999 at 28,Jul,17 09:25 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've sucked more than 4 dicks, but don't consider myself gay because I enjoy women more.

Also, Robin Hood is a fictional character.
By JustWill at 28,Jul,17 12:33 other posts of JustWill 
I am quite aware (as, I am sure, are most of the people who read my post) that Robin Hood is a fictional character. My point, however, was that it doesn't matter what you "consider" yourself to be--you are still what you are.
Perhaps it would have helped you more if I had said:
For example--Donald Trump considers himself to be the smartest man in the room. However, that doesn't change the fact that he is really a total idiot.
By andrew999999999 at 28,Jul,17 13:01 other posts of andrew999999999 
Yes, I am what I am, a man who enjoys sex with men, and sex with women even more.

Also, I'm yet to receive my t-shirt, even though the fourth cock I sucked was a few years back, and I've sucked more since then. I sucked 2 last Sunday at the sauna complex I visit frequently.
By JustWill at 28,Jul,17 13:30 other posts of JustWill 
Damned Postal Service just isn't what it used to be.
By andrew999999999 at 28,Jul,17 15:17 other posts of andrew999999999 

By _avg_ at 29,Jul,17 02:16 other posts of _avg_ 
"Donald Trump considers himself to be the smartest man in the room."

If there were no other men in the room, he might be right...

By RealTitsLover at 27,Jul,17 07:41 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I agree. But part of what he says is true... If you're willing to be sexual with either a girl or a guy, you're bisexual, not gay or straight.
By andrew999999999 at 28,Jul,17 15:23 other posts of andrew999999999 
Personally, I see sexuality as more than who you have sex with. For me, it's who you want to have a deep and meaningful, long term relationship with. I just want sex with men, not a relationship, whereas with women, I like to have more than just sex.
Also, when I'm out in public, if I see a woman, I'll sometimes think to myself whether or not I'd have sex with her, but when I see men, those thoughts don't cross my mind.
By RealTitsLover at 03,Aug,17 21:27 other posts of RealTitsLover 
That's your romantic preference. You're still bisexual.

It's very uncommon, even for bisexuals, to be interested in a long-term relationship with either sex without a preference.
By andrew999999999 at 04,Aug,17 12:11 other posts of andrew999999999 
So I'm straight romantically, but bi sexually?
By RealTitsLover at 05,Aug,17 08:20 other posts of RealTitsLover 

By Biwhore88 at 25,Jul,17 08:33 other posts of Biwhore88 
Well I guess i am gay because I have way more then one dick
By JustWill at 25,Jul,17 10:37 other posts of JustWill 
A guy is supposed to have only one dick. Why do you have way more than one, and what do you do with the extras when the main one is in use?
By _avg_ at 26,Jul,17 01:05 other posts of _avg_ 
I heard that motherfucker, had, like, 30 goddamn dicks......

( only registered users can see external links ~2min)

By RealTitsLover at 26,Jul,17 04:22 other posts of RealTitsLover 
@Will
If a guy's only supposed to have one dick, then what is a cocktail?
By JustWill at 26,Jul,17 15:05 other posts of JustWill 
A cocktail is an alcoholic beverage in which the booze is mixed with some other non-alcoholic ingredients.
By RealTitsLover at 27,Jul,17 07:42 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Um... thanks. I thought you'd recognize that as a joke...
By JustWill at 27,Jul,17 08:34 other posts of JustWill 
I did. So...I gave a mock-serious answer.
By RealTitsLover at 03,Aug,17 21:30 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Okay, so where'd the word come from? Is it sexual? People do tend to get that way when they drink them.
By JustWill at 04,Aug,17 09:17 other posts of JustWill 
The accepted origin is that it derives from the practice of docking the tails of non-thoroughbred horses to indicate their mixed heritage. These docked horses were called "Cock-tails".
Because an alcoholic cocktail contains liquor that is diluted and mixed with non-alcoholic ingredients, they were given a similar nickname.

By horn1 at 04,Aug,17 08:17 other posts of horn1 
Just one, I would say. Otherwise why would you even want to? I suppose you might also like pussies, but that's another question.
And another question is:
Who cares? We are who we are, and what the rest of the world might think about it might be interesting, but mainly irrelevant.
Be who you are - you can't be anyone else, anyway...

By buni at 16,Jan,17 19:59 other posts of buni 
By JustWill at 21,Feb,17 18:05 other posts of JustWill 
I feel sorry for Mr .5. Does that mean that he didn't get to finish?
By RealTitsLover at 26,Jul,17 03:43 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Nah, that's just when it's not enough to count as a whole dick.
By kebmo at 29,Jul,17 13:01 other posts of kebmo 
I had a .5 once too. Poor guy, I actually felt sorry for him. Ugly guy with a little dick. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy my time with him, I did and even wrote a blog story about his four inch dick and the bonus of the compact size.
By RealTitsLover at 03,Aug,17 21:38 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Wait... what bonus?

I can understand it being better when you're not turned on, for a few different reasons, but I'm assuming you mean hard.
By kebmo at 04,Aug,17 00:30 other posts of kebmo 
I like the fact that the smaller dick doesn't slam the back of my throat. I can suck it aggressively without worrying about gaging on it. It's also a nice change; after all, I'm Canadian and of course Canadian cocks are naturally larger than cocks from elsewhere in the world.
By RealTitsLover at 04,Aug,17 00:46 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Whoa, really? I would think Canadian girls wouldn't be so easily impressed... It seems like Canada should be much more popular, too. No one ever wants to go with me.

By Icudoiwill2 at 04,Aug,17 02:36 other posts of Icudoiwill2 
By RealTitsLover at 04,Aug,17 06:06 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Wow, that describes exactly how I feel about it...

Unless of course, you're one of those douchebags that humps their mouth even though it's making them gag/choke... in which case, what the fuck?!

By LittleSissyClittie at 04,Aug,17 01:55 other posts of LittleSissyClittie 
None. You gotta be gay to suck the first one

By leetop46 at 29,Jul,17 17:30 other posts of leetop46 
None if you're turned on by men and not women and desire to have sex with men and not women, You are Officially Gay! No sucking required.
By JustWill at 29,Jul,17 20:33 other posts of JustWill 
Okay, but where's the fun in that?

By CountryCouple54 at 29,Jul,17 12:35 other posts of CountryCouple54 
I agree with Will. You can imagine or call yourself whatever you want. Labels or no labels. By definition if you interact with the same sex in a sexual matter, you are by definition gay. If you interact with both men and women in a sexual matter, by definition you are bisexual. Why can't we just call it what it is. Whether you have sucked one dick or a hundred dicks doesn't change the definition of what you are. Even if you believe or think your a damn duck.
By JustWill at 29,Jul,17 16:44 other posts of JustWill 
My theory is this:

The ones who won't admit that they are ducks are ashamed of being a duck. They don't want to stop behaving in a duck-like fashion, even enjoy doing ducky things; they just have so many hang-ups about what they think being a duck makes them, that they refuse to admit the truth.

If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, and sucks dick like a duck--it's a fucking duck.

The problem isn't with the "label", the problem is with the person who needs to lie to himself in order to cope with his desires and subsequent behavior.

By stroker11 at 29,Jul,17 07:29 other posts of stroker11 
You're gay if you even think about it. This makes it easy....don't wonder...do!
By JustWill at 29,Jul,17 12:13 other posts of JustWill 
I have to disagree.
Thinking about something is not the same as reality.
I thought about baking a cake yesterday--it did not magically appear.
By kebmo at 29,Jul,17 12:52 other posts of kebmo 
Nor does it make you a baker so I won't call you one.

By Sal5408 at 26,Jul,17 10:55 other posts of Sal5408 
I've blown 5 different guys a number of times so I guess I am.
By JustWill at 26,Jul,17 15:08 other posts of JustWill 
Your t-shhirt is in the mail.

By stroker11 at 31,Jul,16 06:29 other posts of stroker11 
Just one....unless it's your own, then you're a very lucky boy!
By JustWill at 21,Feb,17 18:14 other posts of JustWill 
Just one? Give one simple blowjob and...poof...you're gay?
Damn. All those bisexual guys are going to have to rewrite their resumes...

By olderuncutone at 16,Dec,16 15:21 other posts of olderuncutone 
did not know that there was a limit--just that you like the taste and feel of a cock not only in the hand but in the mouth
By JustWill at 21,Feb,17 18:09 other posts of JustWill 
Are you suggesting that giving handjobs can make you gay?

By #527164 at 11,Jan,17 03:00
A lot more than the number I have sucked.
By JustWill at 21,Feb,17 18:08 other posts of JustWill 
And...what is that magic number?

By noname at 18,Feb,17 14:41 other posts of noname 
None.
By JustWill at 21,Feb,17 18:03 other posts of JustWill 
Where's the fun in that?

By Loverke at 07,Aug,16 05:51 other posts of Loverke 
My First Time needs to come....Looking for something sepcial....Very Huge and big....
By JustWill at 16,Jan,17 12:15 other posts of JustWill 
Huge and big is NEVER a good idea for the first time.
Best to start of with a training-pecker and work your way up.
By jackd at 21,Feb,17 17:05 other posts of jackd 
My first was big and I didn't have a bit of trouble.Guess I'm just a natural cock sucker

By Greek18cm at 04,Feb,17 01:38 other posts of Greek18cm 
Straight guy opinion.
I do not think so that is a matter of how many dicks as how many cm...

You say 4th dick.

No you must add the cm of every cock you suck and when you reach 100cm you are there. For example if someone suck my cock will have an other 82cm distance to cover...

By JustWill at 18,Feb,17 13:01 other posts of JustWill 
Here in the States, we don't do metric. That must mean that American guys can never be gay...

By #529544 at 18,Feb,17 12:55
None ...if you think of it on a regular basis you are BiseXual...You are whatever the situation provides...If it floats your boat ...
By JustWill at 18,Feb,17 12:58 other posts of JustWill 
Nope. Not buying the "if you THINK about it" bit.
I think about winning the lottery all the time, but that doesn't make me a millionaire...

By Eerect at 11,Jan,17 07:02 other posts of Eerect 
My girlfriend wanted me to suck a cock as a fantasy of hers which I tried during a sex party we went to,I did like it but do not plan on making a habit of it.The guy came in my mouth which I swallowed.I would in no way class myself as gay.
By JustWill at 15,Jan,17 13:50 other posts of JustWill 
Just a question:
Are you saying that you did it just to please her, but it was NEVER a fantasy for you? You never even thought about it?
By Eerect at 18,Feb,17 08:58 other posts of Eerect 
I had thought about it as probably all men do,but until then I had no intention of ever doing it,it was very much in the moment,like I say,I did like it,I may do it again but only with her watching or joining in.

By str8cocksucker at 07,Aug,16 05:48 other posts of str8cocksucker 
Lol ths is a fun one! 1, 2, 3, 4 & you're gay! Maybe justwill! We seem to all have our own definitions of what being gay is, so i'm not going to argue with anyone elses definition.

I will just tell what my idea of gay is, as I perceive it. pretty simple though. A guy wanting to embrace & kiss & be in love with other guys would be gay. A guy who perves on other guys asses & fantasises would be gay. A guy who likes to feel other guys bodies would probably be gay.

I think a lot of it is an emotional state of mind though. I guess that even if some guy liked anal with other guys he would not necessarily be gay, so yeah I think the mental position is very important.

With what I have said, I would not consider myself gay, as I tick none of the boxes which would indicate me being gay.
I could only fall in love a woman.

But, given that I like to suck cocks so much I can't really say I'm strictly straight, of course. But I'm not interested in the rest of the guy at all. He's just the life support system for his nice cock. Of course, if the guy is an asshole then his cock is guilty of the same by association (& attachment).

So is there a sub-category of semi bisexual? Quarter bisexual? lol! But to all but people who 'know' me, I am fully straight, & I'm happy to keep it that way.
By bella! at 07,Aug,16 20:07 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm..... may I ask why it is important for your peace of mind, for those who "know you" to believe that you are "fully straight"? My guess is that your definition of being fully straight means 100% straight, no dreams about sucking cock or the need of anyone being a life support system for a nice cock...., no?
By dgraff at 16,Dec,16 22:02 other posts of dgraff 
this is a tough one I say I'm gay on my head line I do like cock both oral and anal but I'm no flamer you couldent tell if you met me in person I'm all man and like all the ruff stuff that comes with being a man
By #447435 at 02,Feb,17 20:26
I don't think there is a magic number, more of a state of mind. I live a straight lifestyle, but I had one dick in my mouth and really enjoyed the experience. I would totally do it again if the opportunity presented. I also think about anal a lot, what is that like?

By leopoldij at 17,Dec,16 18:09 other posts of leopoldij 
The scientific answer is 27.38. That's the average. So if your such 30 cocks you've reached your goal.
--------------------------------------- added after 717 hours

My second sentence came out garbled. Let me correct:
"So if you've sucked 30 cocks you've reached your goal. "
By JustWill at 16,Jan,17 12:12 other posts of JustWill 
Wait--
Are you saying that the average scientist has sucked 27.38 cocks?
By leopoldij at 16,Jan,17 16:09 other posts of leopoldij 
First, apologies for the incorrect sentence.
Second, no that's not what I'm saying.
I was using the word "average" as a noun.
You're using it as an adjective.
By JustWill at 16,Jan,17 16:34 other posts of JustWill 
Yes. Yes I am. Words are my bitch...
By leopoldij at 16,Jan,17 21:13 other posts of leopoldij 
I know. Therefore, what you suggested cannot be identical in meaning to what I wrote.
By JustWill at 17,Jan,17 14:59 other posts of JustWill 
Often what I suggest is not identical in meaning to what people write. On the other hand, they frequently write stuff which is not identical with what they mean.
By leopoldij at 17,Jan,17 16:49 other posts of leopoldij 
"Often what I suggest is not identical in meaning to what people write."
OK, thanks for letting me know.
"On the other hand, they frequently write stuff which is not identical with what they mean."
In my case, I did mean what I wrote, albeit, probably, not scientifically correct.

By cumjohn at 16,Jan,17 12:32 other posts of cumjohn 
How about guys that rather gets sucked than suck?
By JustWill at 16,Jan,17 18:46 other posts of JustWill 
You mean like 99.9% of the guys on the planet?

By cock#57 at 07,Aug,16 19:04 other posts of cock#57 
I dont think its 4 but Im not sure how many it is.

Ill keep sucking dicks and let you know when I find out.
By JustWill at 16,Jan,17 12:13 other posts of JustWill 
That sounds like a reasonable plan

By veryshyguy at 16,Dec,16 16:57 other posts of veryshyguy 
Reading the comments in this forum topic makes my head hurt!!! I need to get drunk!!! I need a beer!!! No maybe 2 beers!!! Oh fuck it only a 6 pack will do!!!
By JustWill at 16,Jan,17 12:11 other posts of JustWill 
How many beers do you have to drink before you are officially an alcoholic?

By Lynn461 at 13,Jan,17 09:59 other posts of Lynn461 
After the first one, if you want more than just sucking cock from your partner
By JustWill at 16,Jan,17 12:09 other posts of JustWill 
More?
Like you want him to make you a sandwich or share the TV remote?

By Biodome1977 at 15,Jan,17 17:37 other posts of Biodome1977 
Enough for you to admit to yourself that you are gay? I'm bisexual. I've been out (just to myself) for a couple years now. I've sucked more dick than I could count

By cuddles86 at 15,Jan,17 14:05 other posts of cuddles86 
/2ald5j6bd5hopic.html suck me off please

By yeahright at 17,Dec,16 20:33 other posts of yeahright 
My question is, is it possible to suck as many cocks as you want and not be officially gay? I myself have never actually sucked a cock but am definitely not opposed to the idea. I have seen many cocks both on here, on other sites and in person that given the opportunity I would gladly drop to my knees and start sucking. However I'm just as likely to spread a woman's legs and bury my tongue in her pussy.
By JustWill at 15,Jan,17 13:48 other posts of JustWill 
Yes. You would be officially bi...

By small_dik at 17,Dec,16 19:19 other posts of small_dik 
I don't bi it.
By JustWill at 15,Jan,17 13:47 other posts of JustWill 
I see what you did there...

By Odin_york_pa at 15,Jan,17 09:42 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I think being gay is more than just sucking a dick. It's a lifestyle no different than being straight and being with the opposite sex. No one ever asked how many pussys do you have to fuck before you are officially straight.
By JustWill at 15,Jan,17 12:45 other posts of JustWill 
Nobody ever treats a guy who eats pussy as second-class citizen or a mental defective because of their sexual orientation, either.

By licksipsuckit at 31,Jul,16 06:25 other posts of licksipsuckit 
none, gay men are gay even if they haven't sucked a cock *lix*
By stroker11 at 31,Jul,16 06:41 other posts of stroker11 
How true...there are other signs.
By JustWill at 31,Jul,16 08:16 other posts of JustWill 
Other "signs"?
Like a knack for interior design?
What, exactly, are the "signs" of gayness?
By bella! at 31,Jul,16 08:25 other posts of bella! 
C'mon!

For sure, interior design is a sign, that and floral arrangements as well as scissors! Give a man a pair of scissors and it's like he has a magic wand! Everyone knows that a woman won't give you a good haircut or hairstyle because she doesn't want you looking better than her!
By Filly at 18,Dec,16 02:58 other posts of Filly 
So you are saying gays have magic wands, while straight guys have not?

By cumdump at 31,Jul,16 11:54 other posts of cumdump 
Our farts smell like Skittles, mmmm, "Taste the Rainbow."
By bella! at 04,Aug,16 04:07 other posts of bella! 
It doesn't matter what any persons sexual orientation is, farts NEVER smell like Skittles!
By JustWill at 04,Aug,16 16:25 other posts of JustWill 
They do if the gas passes through a butt stuffed with Skittles...
By bella! at 04,Aug,16 17:48 other posts of bella! 
And what do you know about a butt being stuffed full of Skittles? Hmmmmm.......????

Maybe you should change your name from JustWill to JustWeird!
By JustWill at 04,Aug,16 21:09 other posts of JustWill 
It was just an hypothesis, not the result of actual testing. It only seems reasonable that, given the fact that wind carries scent, a butt-burp wafting from a Skittles-packed rectum would pick up their odor as it passed. It would smell like someone pooped in a candy store.
By bella! at 25,Aug,16 08:13 other posts of bella! 
Would you be kind enough to test your hypothesis, some time soon, and report back with your scientific findings.

Skittles are much like M & M's, the goodness is encapsulated in a candy shell. I am not certain that a "butt-burp" would penetrate the shell and expel the rainbow effect that cumdump refers to.
By JustWill at 25,Aug,16 09:06 other posts of JustWill 
You have obviously never eaten at Taco Bell. The toxins produced from consuming their "food" can peel paint off of a wall.
By bella! at 25,Aug,16 09:10 other posts of bella! 
So this works when something from Taco Bell is consumed? Have you ever had a White Castle?

By phart at 17,Dec,16 21:47 other posts of phart 
yes, and it causes the "barnyard Trots" to..

By dgraff at 16,Dec,16 21:49 other posts of dgraff 
I my self prefer gummy bears they dissolve when you lick them

By #514830 at 31,Jul,16 07:27
Most guys experiment with each other when teens. So does the mean most guys are gay
By licksipsuckit at 25,Aug,16 04:48 other posts of licksipsuckit 
no, experimenting is different to sexual preference...its a part of growing up but not a precursor for what you will want later in life, it might change your views on what you want, but it doesn't change who you really are *lix*

By TSgurlSindy at 18,Dec,16 02:57 other posts of TSgurlSindy 
I don't know, but I'm sure I've passed the limit!! Although, women are always what I LOVE and desire before anything else! It's not easy to look at a BIG dick and not want to suck on it!

By hornybicurious at 25,Aug,16 00:30 other posts of hornybicurious 
liking cock is not the same as being gay, which is being exclusively into men (and not just their cocks). i'd say you would know after about the 3rd time sucking cock whether you like sucking cock.

who doesn't like sucking cock?
By JustWill at 25,Aug,16 07:36 other posts of JustWill 
"Who doesn't like sucking cocks?"
Guys who are actually straight.
By hornybicurious at 25,Aug,16 19:48 other posts of hornybicurious 
damn they're missing out
By kebmo at 17,Dec,16 23:58 other posts of kebmo 
My ex wife!

By kebmo at 17,Dec,16 00:54 other posts of kebmo 
Zero. Have you ever met a kld that you "know" is going to grow up gay? I have met two and I think it just goes to prove the point that you're born gay, it's not a sexual choice. Both of these b0ys were seven or eight. They didn't even know that they were gay....yet.
So, JustWill, does this membership come in the mail? Do I have to apply for it? Join a club? I should have received one about six or seven years ago.
By dgraff at 17,Dec,16 06:35 other posts of dgraff 
yeah any way weres mine I should have received it 40+ years ago

By JustWill at 17,Dec,16 13:11 other posts of JustWill 
Once you have given that fourth blowjob, you are automatically registered as a member. The Universe just KNOWS. The card and shirt magically appear in your mailbox. If you didn't get yours, a neighbor probably swiped them when you weren't home.
By bella! at 17,Dec,16 14:08 other posts of bella! 
So 4 is the magic number?

Actually, your "reasoning" seems reasonable!
By kebmo at 17,Dec,16 17:05 other posts of kebmo 
So Bella I assume that you're gay too?
By bella! at 17,Dec,16 18:56 other posts of bella! 
I reckon I would be!

By HellRaiser13 at 07,Aug,16 23:34 other posts of HellRaiser13 
I reckon it's a lot like a Tootsie Pop... The world may never know....
By JustWill at 24,Aug,16 23:37 other posts of JustWill 
Only if you ask Mr. Owl. That bastard ALWAYS bites it after three licks.
By HellRaiser13 at 25,Aug,16 23:32 other posts of HellRaiser13 
Greedy bastard.

By _avg_ at 26,Aug,16 00:09 other posts of _avg_ 
One, t-whoOOOOooo, thrrree. *CHOMP* Thrrree.

(Don't tell me you didn't just hear it in his voice)

By Filly at 07,Aug,16 20:21 other posts of Filly 
It is hard to say, Will. If they were und'raged you would be a ped'o phile. If they were from an imal youd be a zoophile. If they were part of a corpse you would be a necrophile and in neither situation qualify as gay.

If it was merely your own, it would be a form of masturbation, which is a healthy act of sexual expression performed by either gays and straights. But if it were more than one cock you sucked off, I would go see a doctor or a porn director. Most men have but one cock.

If it were but fake dicks, I'd pity you. Its kinda pointless and a bit pathetic to suck off fake cocks. Try a real one, for fucks sake.

If it were cocks by transgender people, it's a very complicated discussion. I wouldn't have any clue what would be considered gay then, regardless of the number. Actually I doubt one could ever know...

So as you see here, the question seems easy and pretty straightforward (pun intended), the answer isn't easily given. It prolly goes deeper than your throat.

By brian49 at 04,Aug,16 16:31 other posts of brian49 
I love fucking women and always have, do not consider myself gay in anyway, but I still like sucking the odd cock. And don't care if it's a M or f sucking mine.
By JustWill at 06,Aug,16 07:42 other posts of JustWill 
Do you have to hang with circus people to find "odd" cocks? Like, do they have two heads or something?
By leopoldij at 06,Aug,16 10:30 other posts of leopoldij 
You mean like this? only registered users can see external links
By JustWill at 06,Aug,16 12:39 other posts of JustWill 
Some shit just can't be un-seen.
By leopoldij at 06,Aug,16 12:45 other posts of leopoldij 
I know. .....

By bungeman at 04,Aug,16 02:34 other posts of bungeman 
1st time u get cum in ur mouth then u gay
By JustWill at 04,Aug,16 07:38 other posts of JustWill 
So, it's the cum that causes gayness--not the penis in your mouth? That means that you can blow as many guys as you want to as long as they don't bust a nut...
By bella! at 04,Aug,16 15:49 other posts of bella! 
If cum in your mouth makes you gay, I must be gay!
By TSgurlSindy at 04,Aug,16 16:03 other posts of TSgurlSindy 
Me too!

By bungeman at 05,Aug,16 03:53 other posts of bungeman 
me too
By macumbele at 05,Aug,16 13:09 other posts of macumbele 
Damn, I thought I was bi...

By mravg2u at 30,Jul,16 21:08 other posts of mravg2u 
There are people like myself that like both eating pussy as well as sucking cock. So does that me gay since I have sucked cocks? What about the desire and lust for my female very straight wife? She loves me pleasing her orally and vaginal insertion. She complains I hit her cervix but still enjoys our love making. There are true bisexuals, often called greedy for wanting both sexes.
By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 22:42 other posts of JustWill 
The sexual orientation of your partner is not a factor.
By mravg2u at 31,Jul,16 07:06 other posts of mravg2u 
What are the factors?
By JustWill at 31,Jul,16 08:18 other posts of JustWill 
You said "What about the desire and lust for my female very STRAIGHT wife?". I was just pointing out that HER being straight has nothing to do with YOU being straight.
By mravg2u at 04,Aug,16 20:45 other posts of mravg2u 
I did not mean that to be a factor, she could also be bisexual. The point is gay men only like other men by definition. Some people think there is no middle area between gay and straight. I have been told by both gay and straight men that there are no bisexuals. In the 90s on IRC chat networks there was a lot of debate and outright **** as the Internet was exploding and people thought they were anonymous.

By chubbyloves at 02,Aug,16 18:16 other posts of chubbyloves 
It is the best of both worlds. You just enjoy sex
By mravg2u at 04,Aug,16 20:46 other posts of mravg2u 
I do love sex very much, if my wife and I had better health we would be bunnies.

By dragonthor48 at 04,Aug,16 14:22 other posts of dragonthor48 
Its just another form of sex. I am straight and love eating and fucking pussy, but I also enjoy sucking and draining cock and no that doesn't make me gay. I just enjoy sex and I am always horny so seeing all your cocks makes me horny.
By JustWill at 04,Aug,16 16:26 other posts of JustWill 
But, by definition, it makes you Bi...
By bella! at 04,Aug,16 17:50 other posts of bella! 
Or a plain ol' cocksucker!

By TSgurlSindy at 04,Aug,16 18:58 other posts of TSgurlSindy 
I feel the same way! I LOVE women,first and foremost! But I do enjoy sucking on a nice dick from time to time! (I'm not into guys sucking mine though) For that reason, I don't consider myself straight,I consider myself bisexual.

By #514830 at 04,Aug,16 08:25
Is sex the only part of a gay relationship ?? No, it's caring about each other person or wanting to be around each other even after you have sex. People make it sound like sex is the top thing in a relationship. Our bodies will respond to anyone touching them in a sexual way. Why base you sexuality on that ? Base your sexuality on who you want to be with after you have sex. In a 24 hour period sex is only a small amount of time you are with someone. Two people should be able to talk and tell each other how each one reaches orgasm.

That's why you have sex to make other person feel good and they have sex to make you feel good. That makes sex more personal and two people will open up about they are thinking sexual and share it.

Two straight guys can jerk off together or suck each other because guys need to cum like everyday. If we don't guys have wet dreams. Our bodies or built to cum. Guys need sexual releaf to relax and be normal. If two guys want to help each other relax as guys know they need, why is that gay ?
By JustWill at 04,Aug,16 10:16 other posts of JustWill 
So, if they don't cum every day they will DIE?! That's just horrible. You'd think there would be a built-in method to relieve sexual needs without having to suck another guy's dick...

By inwood at 03,Aug,16 21:18 other posts of inwood 
so can you eat a bunch of pussies to negate the cocks you've sucked and undo the gay you've done?
By bella! at 03,Aug,16 21:57 other posts of bella! 
Is that kinda like downing a Diet Coke after eating a Big Mac with french fries? You know, how the Diet Coke is said to cancel all the calories and fat grams in the darn meal you just ate!

By JustWill at 03,Aug,16 22:42 other posts of JustWill 
Gay can never be undone. It always remains on your permanent record.

By dill12 at 03,Aug,16 21:55 other posts of dill12 
If you suck a dick your not gay you just like dick. If a guy sucks my dick it feels good
By JustWill at 03,Aug,16 22:36 other posts of JustWill 
If it DIDN'T feel good, no one would want to have it done.

By dill12 at 03,Aug,16 22:01 other posts of dill12 
Mmm big mac

By macumbele at 29,Jul,16 13:33 other posts of macumbele 
Does it has to be 4 different cocks? Or sucking 4 times the same guy counts?

Anyway based on that formula I'm gay. However I like women, and cocks. Not really attracted to guys except their cocks. Go figure.
By furluvr at 30,Jul,16 01:04 other posts of furluvr 
I had the exact same question!

I'd say (and I think Will will agree) that you're bi. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
By macumbele at 30,Jul,16 01:18 other posts of macumbele 
That matches my own perception of my sexual orientation

By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 07:05 other posts of JustWill 
If you go back and blow the same guy four times, I'm thinking that you really like that guy!
By admin at 30,Jul,16 08:28 other posts of admin 
Honestly, I don't see what one has to do with another. I may like some woman's ass and adore her pussy and enjoy diving into it, but in the same time I may think she's a bad person, rude, stupid, a wreck for a relationship or even face-ugly.

So, gay or not, I think same applies to guys. You may like his dick but do not like the guy.
By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 08:48 other posts of JustWill 
Perhaps it's just a matter of perspective. For me, if I don't like YOU, I don't like any PART of you. That transcends even sex. I don't care how beautiful the guy's dick is. By virtue of being attached to an asshole, his dick is an asshole, too.
By admin at 30,Jul,16 11:25 other posts of admin 
You eat pork, or don't you?
By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 15:06 other posts of JustWill 
Some of my best friends are pigs.

By macumbele at 02,Aug,16 02:45 other posts of macumbele 
Exactly. I like the guy's cock, but for me it has nothing to do with liking the guy or not.

By chubbyloves at 02,Aug,16 18:14 other posts of chubbyloves 
Official ruling, your Bi

By AussieMan187 at 30,Jul,16 19:59 other posts of AussieMan187 
I think that if you have the thought of sucking a dick, then you are probably gay.
By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 20:36 other posts of JustWill 
And if you have the thought of pushing someone off of a bridge, does that make you a murderer?
By bella! at 30,Jul,16 20:48 other posts of bella! 
A couple of questions for you JustWill, 1) How high is the bridge? 2) Is there water below?
By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 22:40 other posts of JustWill 
1)High enough to bust your melon.
2)Nope.
By bella! at 30,Jul,16 22:59 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for the clarification!

By stlman4all at 30,Jul,16 21:46 other posts of stlman4all 
I am BiSexual and I enjoy eating pussy as well as suck cock
By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 22:41 other posts of JustWill 
Now, see? That sounds completely reasonable.

By cumdump at 30,Jul,16 08:37 other posts of cumdump 
WTF! Where is my membership card and T-shirt? I am still waiting on the cock sucker platinum rewards card.
By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 08:49 other posts of JustWill 
Does that card have frequent "flyer" miles?
By cumdump at 30,Jul,16 09:04 other posts of cumdump 
Yep. They send out a point redemption catalog as well. It has everything from Tupperware to emergency roadside assistance. Just think, some members could benefit from the Tupperware. They could live in comfort simply by no longer storing veggies in their butts. And the best part is, every time you blow a straight guy the points are doubled.
By bella! at 30,Jul,16 20:51 other posts of bella! 
You, cumdump, are funny as heck!

By niceonebighead at 30,Jul,16 16:00 other posts of niceonebighead 
im str8 but i suckcock but thats all
By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 20:37 other posts of JustWill 
So, you are only sucking the female cocks?

By furluvr at 30,Jul,16 01:11 other posts of furluvr 
Leave it to you to come up with the formula; that's why I love you, man!

I was gay before I sucked my first cock, cause the images I beat off to were all male. And furry. With moustaches. It was the 70s, after all...

I never did get my t-shirt. Or my toaster, for that matter.
By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 07:11 other posts of JustWill 
My understanding is, in the 70s, there was such a huge swelling in membership that there was a world-wide shortage on T-shirts. Some guys never got one. The toaster thing is a myth.

By _avg_ at 29,Jul,16 02:17 other posts of _avg_ 
I know this was essentially a flip question, but it is deeper than it may appear and is an interesting avenue of discussion:

Can a man have had a same-sex encounter and still consider themselves "straight"? Is there a statue of limitations (culturally, not legally)? Is there an upper/lower limit? Where is the line** crossed??

Of course, whether it's a WORTHWHILE avenue is up in the air...

**Yes, "labels" matter because "words" matter; where there is a difference, a distinction is warranted and indeed NECESSARY.
By JustWill at 29,Jul,16 12:17 other posts of JustWill 
What I have come to understand is that people "consider themselves" to be whatever it takes for them to justify their behavior in their own minds.
By _avg_ at 30,Jul,16 01:40 other posts of _avg_ 
Perhaps, but then I formulated the question wrongly; it should rather read "...and still be considered 'straight.'"

The difference between how one self-identifies a behaviour vs. how others perceive it is itself another interesting avenue of discussion, though.

By cumjohn at 29,Jul,16 17:40 other posts of cumjohn 
If man sucks a cock, his at least bi-curios, but never completly straight. Same thing if man let another man suck his cock. Sucking a cock needs always some level of attraction to guys.
By JustWill at 29,Jul,16 20:39 other posts of JustWill 
Once he has sucked a cock, shouldn't his "curiosity" be satisfied? You can't suck a dozen cocks for the sake of curiosity.

By #514830 at 29,Jul,16 15:24
Maybe it just me but can most people or guys get off with another guy. If someone wants to have sex with me I'll have sex with them. I can show anyone how I get myself off and then I can let them do the same thing to me or they can add their stuff. In the end I want to relax enough in front of them and have them help me cum. Why can't a Straight guys do the same thing? Is it because they are afraid it means they are gay. Helping someone to have an orgasm is a fun thing to share together. If two people love each other you can do everything sex wise together and take down and walls we put up to protect ourselves
By greenmachine at 29,Jul,16 16:36 other posts of greenmachine 
This guy gets it. Any dude can get off with any guy and not be gay. To me, that's bisexual, meaning to have sex with both (any?) genders because it's about the end result, cumming. At what point is someone gay then? When one identifies as such, I guess. Or when one falls in love with another man?
By admin at 29,Jul,16 17:12 other posts of admin 
When I was adolescent I was so horny that I could probably get off with another guy. I wanted sex so badly that it did not matter From what I know many guys experiment with friends during that age. But later thoughts about having sex with a guy became repulsive. Brain have some weird fantasies and I sometimes try to imagine myself with some guy I know and I almost want to vomit. No offense. I guess I'm too straight.

But I think you are right. If a guy identifies himself as gay, he's gay. If he enjoys sex with guys in addition to sex with girls and he does not think he's gay then I guess he's bisexual.
By JustWill at 29,Jul,16 17:32 other posts of JustWill 
Which goes back to the point I've been making here for the past five years:
STRAIGHT guys don't suck dick. They can tell themselves whatever they want to but, once they start chowing down on dingus...they are BISEXUAL.
It doesn't matter if you like/love the guy who owns the wiener, if you cuddle afterward or hold hands (or...horror of horrors...KISS), if you take in a movie after you swallow or go out for a beer. Once you start looking forward to licking a meat-lollipop--you are NOT straight.
Sure, that guy who you are blowing (or who is blowing you!)might reassure you that "it's okay, man! You're still straight", but that's only because you're sucking his damn dick! Everyone knows that I guy will say anything to get a hummer,

By admin at 29,Jul,16 00:54 other posts of admin 
I once read a forum thread (not on this site) of a guy who in details described how he sucked 10 dicks before he realized he's not into guys and probably straight, as he said. Looked quite ridiculous. His argument was that he liked to suck dick and thought he's gay, so he kept trying but something was missing, he did not fall in love with any of those guys, he felt repugnance afterwards. And after 10th dick he decided that he was wrong, that he was actually straight just liked to suck dick while horny.

The whole story could be made up though, there was no way to verify it. Still it became a local joke of that site's regulars - "you have to suck 10 dicks to realize you are straight", "if you have sucked 10 dicks you are probably straight" and other variations of it.
By JustWill at 29,Jul,16 12:24 other posts of JustWill 
For me, the issue with the "I love to suck dick but am totally straight" faction has always been the inherent implication that STRAIGHT is BETTER than GAY. That, by virtue of being gay (or lesbian or bi), there is something fundamentally wrong with you. More often than not, the folks who cry "We don't need labels!" are usually the ones who are looking to deny their bisexuality.
By admin at 29,Jul,16 12:51 other posts of admin 
Note, that primitive societies don't have much problem with those males who assume only active role, they can even be respected and feared, it's the ones who take passive role are not respected.

Thing is - we are basically apes. And it so happened that apes use male on male coitus or more often just an imitation of it as a form of domination and punishment. So, being a passive gay instinctively perceived as being very low level (in terms of social hierarchy) male. You can reason it all you want, but it's impossible to eliminate it completely. There will always be an internal conflict. Some can live with it easily, some not so much. May be after several more millions years of evolution or if they start engineer humans genetically this will change.

By leopoldij at 29,Jul,16 10:03 other posts of leopoldij 
According to the International Bureau of Standards, the number is 5 and must be accompanied by hard evidence such as videos or DNA samples.
By JustWill at 29,Jul,16 12:15 other posts of JustWill 
DNA samples are often hard to come by in these cases since so many of the suspects frequently eat the evidence...

By #512042 at 29,Jul,16 11:23
you are not gay until you love a man
By JustWill at 29,Jul,16 12:14 other posts of JustWill 
So...
None of the homosexual stuff you do actually "counts" if you don't love him?

By #514830 at 28,Jul,16 18:07
You not gay unless you love someone. I would say sucking dick just mean your horny. If your gay would care about the person you are sucking in more ways then just sexual
By JustWill at 28,Jul,16 20:06 other posts of JustWill 
So, if you only blow guys you don't like--even if it is a dozen a night--you're still straight as an arrow?
By #514830 at 29,Jul,16 00:05
If you blow a dozen guys a night I would say your blowing them for yourself, for your own satisfaction. You not blowing them because you love them or care about them or want to spend more time together after blowing them. Just like they let you blow them for themselves, so they can cum. That's were the relationship stop. Wouldn't two gay guys have more to share and do together after blowing each other. They could cuddle or hang out or go to movies or just talk because they care about each other.
By cumcouplessa at 29,Jul,16 00:13 other posts of cumcouplessa 
If you blow a dozen guys in one night, I'd have to say you are one EXTREMELY lucky dude.

By jack610 at 29,Jul,16 07:29 other posts of jack610 
You do talk the most amazing sense. I have never seen the matter better described.

By CountryCouple54 at 28,Jul,16 15:36 other posts of CountryCouple54 
I'm leaning towards 3. First one is experimental. Second one your officially Bi. Third one your officially gay.
By JustWill at 28,Jul,16 16:13 other posts of JustWill 
I tossed the extra one in there just in case the first time was a "I was so fuckin' drunk that I can't remember if I sucked a dick or not" situation. I am told that happens a lot...
By CountryCouple54 at 28,Jul,16 16:49 other posts of CountryCouple54 
That's how my sissy ended up with a girl. Then divorced her husband and spent 3 years living with that girl. And now she is back with her ex husband. One drunk night can rock your world.

Adult Discussion Forum