Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sexy, skimpy underwear on guys - YEA or NAY?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #423539 at 24,Aug,13 19:49
So let's be honest here about... Guys in thongs/g strings/skimpy underwear, especailly underwear that is skimpy and actually MEANT for guys (read as: everything fits where it needs to). YEA or NAY?

Can we discuss the pros and cons of guys wearing well fitted, sexy underwear? All please put in some opinion

Personally, I love the feeling of wearing skimpy underwear somedays. And, so I have been told, I look good in it (I have had a couple different women I've been with really dig it - plus a lot of love here). I feel comfortable enough about myself to do it, and kinda wonder why others would like or NOT like skimpy sexy underwear...

And hell, if a man/woman wants to chime in about sexy underwear on woman, please do! (I think it's kinda an oxymoron though that we all know women look hot in skimpy underwear )

Similar topics: 1.Tight Underwear you get turned on by guys that dress up ??   3.Underwear!   4.Underwear Pix!   5.Underware  

New Comment

By Lenatur at 15,Feb,17 04:23 other posts of Lenatur 
By licksipsuckit at 19,Sep,17 09:49 other posts of licksipsuckit 
mmm they do look good on you Len *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 15,Feb,17 23:58 other posts of licksipsuckit 

love these skimpy numbers *lix*

By kebmo at 06,Feb,17 02:24 other posts of kebmo 
I have a lot (LOT) of panties and quite often they don't hold things properly because they are not made for men. I have some favourites that hold me right. I like to wear them out and for some reason they cause my bum to wiggle. Not a lot, but there is a noticeable wiggle in my walk. I can feel it.

By routemaster at 05,Feb,17 19:44 other posts of routemaster 

I like tight shorts/briefs

By jaxsurf at 05,Feb,17 09:01 other posts of jaxsurf 
I like jockstrap on guys

By 67malibu at 04,Feb,17 13:34 other posts of 67malibu 
I love skimpy underwear
By licksipsuckit at 04,Feb,17 18:46 other posts of licksipsuckit 
you have some great pieces too *lix*

By Sindee at 02,Feb,17 12:20 other posts of Sindee 
I like a guy that can really fill out a pair of boxer briefs if you know what I mean! The type of guys I'm attracted to can't fit in skimpy tiny underwear!

By stickyknickers at 25,Aug,13 05:10 other posts of stickyknickers 
Here are some more of my (male) undies

By malecall4 at 25,Aug,13 05:01 other posts of malecall4 
I've been wearing male string bikini briefs for years,i think they bring out all the best in a fit male body.why wear boxers, they only remind me of fat old men, sorry but,i will not lie. anyway, to each his own.

By stickyknickers at 25,Aug,13 03:56 other posts of stickyknickers 
Well, I like to think I look OK in these (mens'!) briefs and in some ladies' panties if they fit well. What do others think?

By Odin_york_pa at 24,Aug,13 21:15 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
gotta say, I am partial to the trusty ole tighty whities on a guy. Don't know, just something about them....

Adult Discussion Forum