Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sexy, skimpy underwear on guys - YEA or NAY?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #423539 at 24,Aug,13 19:49
So let's be honest here about... Guys in thongs/g strings/skimpy underwear, especailly underwear that is skimpy and actually MEANT for guys (read as: everything fits where it needs to). YEA or NAY?

Can we discuss the pros and cons of guys wearing well fitted, sexy underwear? All please put in some opinion

Personally, I love the feeling of wearing skimpy underwear somedays. And, so I have been told, I look good in it (I have had a couple different women I've been with really dig it - plus a lot of love here). I feel comfortable enough about myself to do it, and kinda wonder why others would like or NOT like skimpy sexy underwear...

And hell, if a man/woman wants to chime in about sexy underwear on woman, please do! (I think it's kinda an oxymoron though that we all know women look hot in skimpy underwear )

Similar topics: 1.Tight Underwear   2.do you get turned on by guys that dress up ??   3.Underwear!   4.Underwear Pix!   5.Underware  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lenatur at 15,Feb,17 04:23 other posts of Lenatur 
By licksipsuckit at 19,Sep,17 09:49 other posts of licksipsuckit 
mmm they do look good on you Len *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 15,Feb,17 23:58 other posts of licksipsuckit 

love these skimpy numbers *lix*

By kebmo at 06,Feb,17 02:24 other posts of kebmo 
I have a lot (LOT) of panties and quite often they don't hold things properly because they are not made for men. I have some favourites that hold me right. I like to wear them out and for some reason they cause my bum to wiggle. Not a lot, but there is a noticeable wiggle in my walk. I can feel it.

By routemaster at 05,Feb,17 19:44 other posts of routemaster 

I like tight shorts/briefs

By jaxsurf at 05,Feb,17 09:01 other posts of jaxsurf 
I like jockstrap on guys

By 67malibu at 04,Feb,17 13:34 other posts of 67malibu 
I love skimpy underwear
By licksipsuckit at 04,Feb,17 18:46 other posts of licksipsuckit 
you have some great pieces too *lix*

By TSgurlSindy at 02,Feb,17 12:20 other posts of TSgurlSindy 
I like a guy that can really fill out a pair of boxer briefs if you know what I mean! The type of guys I'm attracted to can't fit in skimpy tiny underwear!

By stickyknickers at 25,Aug,13 05:10 other posts of stickyknickers 
Here are some more of my (male) undies

By malecall4 at 25,Aug,13 05:01 other posts of malecall4 
I've been wearing male string bikini briefs for years,i think they bring out all the best in a fit male body.why wear boxers, they only remind me of fat old men, sorry but,i will not lie. anyway, to each his own.

By stickyknickers at 25,Aug,13 03:56 other posts of stickyknickers 
Well, I like to think I look OK in these (mens'!) briefs and in some ladies' panties if they fit well. What do others think?

By Odin_york_pa at 24,Aug,13 21:15 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
gotta say, I am partial to the trusty ole tighty whities on a guy. Don't know, just something about them....

Adult Discussion Forum