Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Shaved my cock for the first time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #102837 at 05,Jul,11 15:16
Finally got the courage to shave my cock tonight. Usually I trim it and it feels ok but tonight I tried the razor n I love it. My cock is so silky smooth. I rubbed lotion onto it after and my hand ran up n down it sooo smoothly. My cock got hard in an instant so I kept going up n down harder n faster my hand felt so good against my hard throbbing cock n then I blew all over the floor almost without warning mmmm it was awesome. I came 2 more times that night. Lovin it!!!

Similar topics: 1.Clean shaven or Hairy , .... what do like better ???   2.Women and shaved cocks!   3.First time shaved cock today. Plz rate if you get a second hehe   4.I LOVE men with Beards :} ♥   5.RATE MY SHAVED COCK AND BALLS  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 24,Mar,19 16:19 other posts of spermkiss 
Good for you, man. This is something every man should do at least once in his life. Regular shaving is something of a bother, but please keep at it at least until you've had partnered sex, preferably with someone who is also hairless. As you have discovered, being hairless puts jacking off in a different dimension. The same goes for partnered sex. The skin on skin contact without hair is spectacular.

If you find you really like being hairless, consider permanent hair removal.

By #583549 at 24,Mar,19 14:55
I have been smooth since the year 2000.Ilove the smooth look on men and women!

Adult Discussion Forum