Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Photoshoped Pictures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #134288 at 08,Jul,11 09:14
I've noticed there are a lot of photoshoped pictures on this site. I've made a few myself to show how easily it can be done. Check out my pics to see the comparisons. I'm not going to name names on who has photoshoped pics on their profiles but a lot of the favourites on this site are photoshoped.

Similar topics: 1.Vivace and his "huge" fake dick   2.Wanted: Selfsuck pictures   3.looking for old pictures   4.Cum over my pictures   5.*** How many pictures do you have on your page ? ***  

New Comment

Comments:
By #242452 at 24,Nov,12 06:04
Honestly, I don't see the big deal. I like to look at hot pics and expect nothing, since it's just the internet. I think it would be foolish to expect all these pictures to be real, but I can enjoy them anyway!

Some are obviously fake, to the point of being ridiculous, but I get a good laugh and then move on.

By WristThick at 11,Jul,11 22:22 other posts of WristThick 
It really fucking angers me when I think about all the fake pics on this site. Makes really big cocks seem a lot more common than they really are. The same goes for all the idiot claims of 8+ inches in length and 6+ inches in girth without any proof, whatsoever.
By #316049 at 15,Nov,12 23:51
You are the type of people that make me laugh on this brand of site (& there's so many of you) - why do you care about what others post? I have got my measurements on my profile to avoid the constant first question - "how big..." - are you trying to say we have to get the measuring tape out so that some complete stranger can validate uslol. Fuck that - it's our own choice what we post and how much detail we include. I'm sure you're nice guys, but seriously, focus on yourselves and what you do like on the site?! Sorry if I offended anyone
By bella! at 23,Nov,12 04:35 other posts of bella! 
And YOU are so pompous......
By #316049 at 23,Nov,12 05:59
Get over it bella!
By bella! at 23,Nov,12 06:06 other posts of bella! 
What's to get over? YOUR words to describe YOU, not mine...self serving and arrogant. MY words to describe you..... pompous and weak.....
By #316049 at 23,Nov,12 08:04
I was referring to the forum topic I created. Weak would be to carry on an internet argument with a lady I don't know. I'm done - no more commenting on my profile, pics, forum topics or forum comments as a response to me suggesting you only comment on forum topics you like and banning you - it's just juvenile and a waste of your time (i'm sufficiently irritated now, you've had your revenge). All the best!
By bella! at 23,Nov,12 10:53 other posts of bella! 
You really have an over inflated ego and a high opinion of yourself. YOU are weak. Weak to ban me from commenting on forum topics you created simply because I pointed out the flaws in your thought process. As you pointed out in your last thread, Anon73 Finally Posted A New Pic, you are self serving and arrogant, hey, for what it's worth, I agree with you. Seriously, woo hoo, was anyone REALLY waiting for you to post a new pic? I bet NOT! But my opinion of you being weak was formed from your prior topic when you get pissy about the anonymous comments you received. You want your anonymous poster to step forward and make themselves be known. admin advised you how to rectify that problem and edit your settings BUT NO, Anon73 says he likes conflict. Yeah right, so much so that you ban me? You talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. You have only made it impossible for me to comment on your topics
By #316049 at 23,Nov,12 11:37
See a doctor!
By bella! at 23,Nov,12 13:04 other posts of bella! 
You seem to be a typical Sydneysider, Sydney Dru. Did the members at Newbie Nudes tire of YOU too? Yeah, that tired and grainy pic of yours seems to have made the rounds. Newbie Nudes wouldn't permit you to rotate the same pic any longer? Even the necktie and hat was sad and boring to them too. Go figure!
By #274357 at 23,Nov,12 13:10
Bella, I am afraid you are fighting a futile battle here.
By bella! at 23,Nov,12 13:21 other posts of bella! 
Futile? At least I'm not be chastised for bashing on someone handicapped because it seems apparent to me that he's weak and without a brain too.
By #316049 at 23,Nov,12 13:30
You just need to calm down. Damn! I'm not feeding your irrational fire anymore! Good luck to you
By bella! at 23,Nov,12 13:31 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, you too....

By #319629 at 16,Nov,12 19:18
photoshopis for losers

By #275302 at 16,Nov,12 18:46
I edit my pics with a simple phone editing program, but nothing spectacular.. Does that count? Nothing is erased nor is there anything added
By bella! at 16,Nov,12 18:56 other posts of bella! 
I wish I knew how to use all the bells and whistle features on my phone. ....

Adult Discussion Forum