Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Who want i shave off my cock???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #166704 at 20,Aug,11 16:47
I would like try to shave off my sex, but you prefer with or without hair???

Similar topics: 1.Shaved or not cock?   2.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   3.to people who shave   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.anybody want to shave my cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 23,Aug,11 03:28 other posts of pifad 
I think you should do as you damn well please. After all, it's YOUR cock. Personally, I like a hairy cock and set of balls.
If I was gonna shave my cock and balls I'd do it. I sure as hell wouldn't be asking anyone else's permission.

By #154529 at 21,Aug,11 00:19
I was also thinking of shaving, but i don't want the period where it hurst cause the hair is short and itchy. Does this happen? The itchy part for long?
By spermkiss at 21,Aug,11 06:02 other posts of spermkiss 
There is no question that shaving is high maintenance. But it is heaven on the day you do it. It makes a sensitive part of the body even more sensative and sex right after you've shaved is mind blowing, especially if the other person is also hairless. The skin on skin contact without any hair between is like nothing you have ever experienced.

To answer your questions, however, it's not so great when your hair starts to grow out. My own experience was that my pubic hair did not grow out as fast as my beard. If I'd skip a day shaving my face I'd have scratchy stubble that day. But the day after shaving my pubic hair I was almost as smooth as the day I shaved, and even the second day after was not too bad. By the third day after, however, there was lots of scratchy stubble. As for itch, well I never had any. But then I've let my beard grow out dozens of times and that never itched either. Looking at the photos on your page, your pubic hair looks thicker and denser than mine was so your experience may be different.

But you should definately try it. If you don't like being hairless, it will grow back. If you do like it and do not want the bother of shaving you could have it permanently removed with laser hair removal. That's what I did about ten years ago. No regrets, I like being hairless.

By yellowman at 20,Aug,11 20:23 other posts of yellowman 
Shave, shave, shave!!!!!!!
Then let it grow back so that you can shave it off again

By Ray10754 at 20,Aug,11 18:59 other posts of Ray10754 
shave that beauty bet it will look great all nice and smooth

By spermkiss at 20,Aug,11 18:58 other posts of spermkiss 
HAIRLESS! Of course it's fun to shave yourself, but it's even more fun to get together with a buddy and shave each other. Then have sex afterward. Sex when you are both freshly shaved is mindblowing. Try it.

And, of course, if you don't like being hairless, it will grow back.

Adult Discussion Forum