Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Fantasize about in-laws

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #73083 at 05,Sep,11 14:58
Anybody else fantasize about your in-laws? I fantasize about my wife's sisters a lot!

Similar topics: 1.Fantasy. Keep it real or not?   2.New laws in Russia against homosexuals   3.Do women fantasize about what it must be like to have a penis?   4.Evolution   5.In-laws  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652988 at 16,Oct,21 00:06
I have fucked my sister in law and made her bleed

By #143536 at 07,Sep,11 16:34
My mother-in-law is HOT!! She's beautiful, sexy, and has an ass that blows J-Lo's ass out of the water!! I have masturbated thinking about her or looking at her pics numerous times!!
By #73083 at 08,Sep,11 11:48
So where are the pictures of her?
By #143536 at 14,Sep,11 15:33
I wish I had some. The pics I have are just regular pics that are taken at family gatherings and things like that. I let my imagination do the rest!

By slipper at 08,Sep,11 01:37 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, until they got old and ugly!!!

By #3997 at 06,Sep,11 02:43
All the time about my sister in law, but like bush said if you want it to continue just leave it at fantasy, unless the wife approves of course

By #7976 at 05,Sep,11 22:08
It depends on the in-law in question. Both my current wife and my first wife both had sister's and cousins that were truly attractive women in their own right. When we're all in the same house and they appear in their jammies or undies, it's hard not to fantasize about what it would be like to be with them for a night. But, it's only a fantasy. Especially if you want to continue being an in-law.

Adult Discussion Forum