Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do women fantasize about what it must be like to have a penis?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by raybo36 at 09,Aug,17 16:35  other posts of raybo36
I have always wondered if females generally think about or fantasize what it's like to have a cock. They see ours and how it works, cumming, peeing, hard, soft etc. Do they think "I would luv to have that " or do they think "there's no way I would be able to function day to day with that thing hanging between my legs"
Any insight is appreciated!

Similar topics: 1.AM I GAY?   2.Fantasize about in-laws   3.WOMEN ANY AGE PLEASE HUMILIATE ME   4.Fantasy. Keep it real or not?   5.who would circ my cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By RealTitsLover at 10,Aug,17 10:13 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I've heard that from at least 30 girls before.

They've said things like... they're amazing and impressive, it seems like it'd be so fun to have one, it'd be more exciting to play with themselves, wishing they knew what it was really like to fuck someone (rather than using a strap-on) as opposed to being fucked, being able to titty-fuck, or to shoot cum into or onto someone, how much more fun it'd be to watch themselves receive oral or even a handjob, how sexy they'd feel with a bulge in their pants, how they'd love to see themselves grow as they got hard, smacking their partners in the face with it, and the list goes on... usually ending with a comment about how much easier it'd be to pee standing up.
By raybo36 at 10,Aug,17 13:29 other posts of raybo36 
Yes that's why I posted this question. I had a gf who was infatuated with what it would be like to have a dick. She was so inquisitive on what it was like to have something between your legs that took on so many forms and functions. From being soft to hard and having no control over it, to the balls constantly churning in the sack, adjusting to temperature, and of course to be able to whip it out and pee anywhere.
By RealTitsLover at 10,Aug,17 22:05 other posts of RealTitsLover 
So I pretty much answered your question? Cool.

Yeah, that's just how many have brought it up to me, so I imagine a pretty decent amount do or have fantasized about it.

By RealTitsLover at 15,Aug,17 14:28 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Just read a blog on a girl's page titled "Penis Envy"...

"Do any of you ladies wonder what it's like to have a dick and how it would feel to fuck a girl like you get fucked?"

First response, from another girl with a nice body, "Yes!"
By raybo36 at 16,Aug,17 20:43 other posts of raybo36 
Yes that is also what my gf said wondering what it would be like to be able to explode into someone pussy or ass or mouth. She did wonder how us guys ride bicycles or do gymnastics though

By #358797 at 12,Aug,17 04:35
I've pondered it. I'm not really interested in doing anything worthwhile with one... I just wanna run around flopping it around like a maniac and knocking stuff off counters (which I've done with a double dildo stuffed in me )... Maybe drill some holes in walls and trees with it... I'd stuff it in a shop vac, maybe whack it with a hammer a few times... I'm easily amused.
By RealTitsLover at 12,Aug,17 19:24 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Yeah, I almost added that kinda thing to the list of stuff girls have mentioned, but then I realized none have ever said that besides you. By the way, you know you can't drill holes with a dick, right?
By #358797 at 12,Aug,17 20:47
Wouldn't keep me from attempting. I'm sure I could fuck some holes into some drywall or something.

By #501020 at 13,Aug,17 13:53

By #454258 at 14,Aug,17 04:35
the double dildo thing. need pic NOW.

By #526576 at 12,Aug,17 03:21
I asked my wife what she would do if she had a penis for a day. First thing she said was bend me over.

By #485312 at 10,Aug,17 08:46
no lve never fantasised about having one, but if l did, l don't think l would be able to keep my hands off it *lix*
By raybo36 at 10,Aug,17 20:38 other posts of raybo36 
Lix, I would be the same way if I had boobs!
By #485312 at 12,Aug,17 01:19
lol, yeah, we have more to play with, and once you felt what we did, you probably wouldn't want to be a bloke again *lix*

By bella! at 09,Aug,17 21:32 other posts of bella! 
I can only speak for myself, I do not fantasize about having a cock/being a guy.

Do you guys fantasize about menstrual cycles/cramps or pushing a 6 to 8 pound holiday ham out of a hoo haa?
By #454258 at 10,Aug,17 06:58
You girls havent felt pain, until you've taken a foul ball to the tesicles. Granted, I have no idea what mensration, or giving birth, feels like. But our balls feel like a liabilaty.

personally, I'd love to feel a full body orgasem like girls do. instead of the short lived crotch orgasem men usually have.
By Andthisisme at 10,Aug,17 11:09 other posts of Andthisisme 
While I have no personal experience of giving birth I was with my wife throughout her labour and at the birth. The immediate horrendous pain of a 'kick in the nuts' is somewhat passing compared to the hours of intermittent labour pain and then the serious pain involved in giving birth.
Sorry, in this case as with 'multiple orgasms' women win.
By bella! at 10,Aug,17 11:20 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, Andthisisme!

Just thinking aloud, aside from the men who earn their wages as a "full-time" athlete, what's the probability of the average man taking a "foul ball to the testicles"? On average, how often do you think that happens? In your lifetime, how often has it actually happened to you?
By Andthisisme at 10,Aug,17 12:41 other posts of Andthisisme 
I have to confess to not being an athlete of any sort, however during my youth I played some sports, mostly soccer, and I have no 'ball-in-the-nuts' incident burnt indelibly into my memory.
Maybe other guys have been less lucky.

By #454258 at 10,Aug,17 15:41
you'd be suprised. but what ment was, men's balls are easily vulnerable to sudden impacts. and it hurts
By Andthisisme at 10,Aug,17 15:46 other posts of Andthisisme 
I totally accept your point, that being kicked or hit in the balls is really very painful. However the pain is for a limited, although it feels longer at the time, period. The duration of pain during childbirth, however, is far longer and more sustained.

Adult Discussion Forum