Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

In-laws

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella1123 at 13,Oct,21 21:34  other posts of bella1123
Anyone got any experience/fantasies about their "in-laws"?

Similar topics: 1.Fantasize about in-laws   2.Australian federal police malware/spyware   3.New laws in Russia against homosexuals   4.here is the effects of "climate change"   5.Evolution  

New Comment

Comments:
By knewbi at 18,Oct,21 17:35 other posts of knewbi 
Many years ago I had sex with my to be mother-in-law. It started at a party where I got foolishly drunk. I was tossing my cookies and she was there and helped me collect myself. She laid me on the bed in the room and after a while I started to get hard as she matted my face with a wet towel to make me feel better. Well, I guess she saw and realized my thoughts and one thing lead t another and I found myself fucking her mercifully... After that I started dating her daughter and eventually married her daughter. On family get togethers we would look each other in the eyes and sort of grin.. As time moved on my marriage started to decline. On one occasion her mom was over for dinner and time with the family. The wife was busy and asked me to drive her mom home. Well, when we got there she invited me in and next thing I knew we were naked and working one another over again. After divorcing her daughter we struck it up for a while but soon moved on. I sort of miss fucking her. She has passed on now but I still smile thinking of her and what we were doing..

By wycowboy at 15,Oct,21 18:57 other posts of wycowboy 
Oh hell no

By tb1 at 14,Oct,21 05:06 other posts of tb1 
Yeah, nightmares
By Dev01 at 14,Oct,21 09:56 other posts of Dev01 

By #443537 at 14,Oct,21 18:25

By bella1123 at 15,Oct,21 12:44 other posts of bella1123 
🤣🤣

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 15,Oct,21 10:54 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
By bella1123 at 15,Oct,21 12:43 other posts of bella1123 
OMG 😲

By MA_B39 at 15,Oct,21 00:52 other posts of MA_B39 
I did have a thing with the daughter of my stepmother a while ago. However, there was this one time when I was dating an Australian gal that I would have done some horrible things just so I could have fuck her mother

By #640168 at 14,Oct,21 16:35
Yeah, I have had a personal experience 😂

By Dougskrilla at 13,Oct,21 21:55 other posts of Dougskrilla 
Yes!!!
By bella1123 at 13,Oct,21 21:58 other posts of bella1123 
Private mail us the details

Adult Discussion Forum