Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

how to massage your own prostate

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #170073 at 13,Sep,11 05:38
I have been trying to massage my prostate to get off but am unsuccessfull...any tips on how to find n massage it??

Similar topics: 1.prostate massage by yourself   2.PROSTATE MASSAGE.EJACULATION WITHOUT ORGASM.   3.my gspot   4.Prostate massage   5.Prostate toys  

New Comment

Comments:
By iluvcox at 23,Aug,19 04:56 other posts of iluvcox 
I used my wife's doubledong once by myself in the shower. I swear that I had multiple orgasms. If not, it was one helluva cum!

By #583549 at 23,Aug,19 01:47
A good stepped dildo in my ass with a vibration/thrusting mode will make my prostate produce a lot of precum and a hard ejaculation is sure too follow with out touching my cock!

By spermkiss at 13,Sep,11 23:50 other posts of spermkiss 
The best prostate massager of all is an erect penis. Ask your best buddy to insert his penis in your anus and to pump it in and out to give you the prostate massage you want. What are friends for if not to help each other out.

And don't go thinking that getting fucked in the ass makes you gay. The are a LOT of straight men who enjoy being fucked. Heaven knows I've fucked plenty of them.
By #22918 at 14,Sep,11 10:24
That's an interesting thought, that enjoying being fucked in the ass is not gay. I wonder what the logic is, I would have thought that being fucked in the ass by a guy was clearly gay. Am I missing something?
By spermkiss at 14,Sep,11 19:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, you are. For many men prostate massage thru anal penetration is VERY pleasurable. Some men can even reach an orgasmic climax this way without any stimulation to the penis. (See DickeEichel's comment below.)

This is due entirely to how his body is built and it has nothing whatsoever to due with sexual orientation. I'm as gay as they come and my physical pleasure from anal penetration is so slight it is virtually non-existant. Never-the-less, I've been fucked hundreds of times and if the guy is really hot and/or I am really fond of him, the psychological and emotional pleasure of knowing that he is using my ass for his sexual gradification can be enormous. But the physical pleasure just isn't there. And I'm far from the only gay man in this situation.

On the other hand, a man can be totally straight and if his body is built so that his prostate is stimulated by anal penetration, he will derive pleasure from being fucked. He might even be able to reach a climax this way as DickeEichel can. There are A LOT of straight men who have their wives or girlfriends penetrate them with a dildo, either hand held or strap-on, for this very reason.

So what are the percentages? I read about a recent survey in which about a third of gay men reported getting physical pleasure from anal penetration. Of course many more than a third actually do it because there are others like me who do it for psychological and emotional reasons. With straight men an amazing ten percent reported getting pleasure from anal penetration.

I say this ten percent figure is amazing because it seems both low and high. (I know this sounds like a paradox.) It seems low because I would expect the actual figure to be about a third, the same as gay men. It seems high because it's a surprise that many straight men would actually be anally penetrated to find out they like it. So many men think getting fucked is totally gay, as you do. But it ain't. For confirmation just look around this site. There are thousands of members who identify as straight who are putting their ass holes on display in egar anticipation of penetration. Some even have photos of their asses being penetrated.
By spermkiss at 15,Sep,11 16:38 other posts of spermkiss 
To further comment on this subject, david2666, I just noticed on another Forum question your comment that you recently were fucked in the ass by a guy with an eight inch dick. And you loved it. Yet you list yourself as straight on your page, so I'm assuming that is indeed what you are. If all of these things are true, then you are a prime example of a straight man who likes to be fucked in the ass. You're far from alone, here. There are millions of other straight men just like you.
By #149276 at 21,Nov,13 00:13
ok, the word "gay" means happy. society has fucked it up by relating it to homo:sexuals. Since being on this site,i've noticed that men of eastern decent(india)and of that region
tend to want to see my ass if I Skype with them! I believe its the religion.

By #226523 at 25,Dec,12 07:10
of course you are that is why you are gone

By #420420 at 13,Mar,14 05:56
I think that you are getting confused with the 'real' meanings of the words, and letting social stigma distract you from enjoying something AMAZING!!

Guys like spermkiss REALLY love men, and that is totally cool that they found that joy!! Some women, REALLY love women. If you are a guy that really likes women, the occasional, anal stimulator, whatever that might be, won't 'turn' you 'gay'!!!

Some guys, I think, a lot of guys, get a little 'feeling', sometimes, maybe in the locker room at the gym, seeing some other guy, feeling embarrassed, or like it is somehow 'wrong', getting a little 'wood', like you shouldn't, being 'straight', right?

I ADORE women, and I think that I am what the definition is, of 'straight', but sometimes, I still get hard in the showers, at the gym, if another guy gets hard, or some guy smiles at me!! I don't care if he is 'gay' and I think it is a compliment, if he asks if we can get together, or offers his card!!

The Greek Senators had young boys, just for their pleasure, but they also had wives, and families.

People like the feelings of things in their bottoms, and for some reason nature made your ass a really sensitive place, and something stimulating the prostate can feel AMAZING for a man, willing to be a MAN, and get beyond the social stereotypes!!

If you can't mentally handle a penis in your bottom, just let your girl love you with a strap-on toy!! Either way, it's not like you will 'become homosexual' because of that!!

Maybe something up your bottom will loosen that stick, that is making you so uptight!
By #23212 at 13,Mar,14 06:02

By #206678 at 07,Mar,14 17:57
I use a butt plug. Works every time. If I walk around with it in it getting the juices going and I leak a lot of precum.

By mark_99 at 07,Mar,14 09:47 other posts of mark_99 
ive had my prostate massaged by the head of a cock and its made loads of precum come out of my cock ,if its done right and with consideration it can be an fantastic experience.

By #136427 at 21,Nov,13 19:30
Wife does it with a strap on. Makes me cum hard...

By #172995 at 13,Sep,11 18:03
I tried an aneros device and got nothing out of it. Hard plastic makes it uncomfortable for wearing while walking around. The fact that it won't slip out is a good thing.

Adult Discussion Forum