Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

prostate massage by yourself

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10328 at 29,Jul,09 17:17
did aniboby try prostate massage by himself if yes how you feel yourself

Similar topics: 1.PROSTATE MASSAGE.EJACULATION WITHOUT ORGASM.   2.my gspot   3.how to massage your own prostate   4.Prostate massage   5.Prostate toys  

New Comment

Comments:
By Hrnyboy90 at 09,Oct,16 13:28 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I use a vibrator on it, it feels incredible. Usually on my back or sometimes I ride it. Sometimes it'll make me cum not always, usually riding it always makes me cum though

By #121361 at 09,Oct,16 11:37
Doing by Lady !

By Meandick at 10,Mar,16 17:43 other posts of Meandick 
I've tried a couple of times a while ago but I've never came by doing it, I must be doing something wrong, I tried to get a finger up a few month ago but it wasn't going far and it hurt too

By leopoldij at 10,Mar,16 10:53 other posts of leopoldij 
It doesn't always work for me...

By dickisgreat at 09,Mar,16 15:10 other posts of dickisgreat 
It mainly makes me poop or feels like I have to poop or feels like I am pooping. Am I the only one like this?

Besides that it does kinda feel a little bit good and feels like cum is about to come out but without actually cumming. But mainly the poop-related stuff.

By #289712 at 08,Mar,16 11:58
Tried but can't figure it out.
By spermkiss at 08,Mar,16 23:51 other posts of spermkiss 
You may not be able to. Not all men derive pleasure from prostate stimulation by anal penetration. I do not and I'm as gay as they come.

But roughly half of the male population DOES. And this has nothing what-so-ever with sexual orientation. Look at me, I'm as gay as pink ink, but the pleasure I get from anal penetration is so slight it is almost non-existent. On the other hand, a man can be totally straight but if his body is built so that he gets pleasure from prostate stimulation by being penetrated, he will enjoy that penetration.

By uncut_guy_in_ca at 24,Dec,15 09:04 other posts of uncut_guy_in_ca 
I love prostate massage! I even have some vidoes up on here if you want to check them out.
[deleted image]

By EarthQuake69 at 22,Dec,15 14:15 other posts of EarthQuake69 
I got nothing from it... I must not be doing it right... can someone give me some advice or pointers?

By #460403 at 17,May,14 01:46
Utterly NOTHING..which really confuses me!
By leopoldij at 17,May,14 09:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Send me a message and I'll guide you through it.

By #455897 at 10,May,14 00:51
were do u find the prostate.with a finger
By leopoldij at 11,May,14 13:31 other posts of leopoldij 
sit on the toilet, clean your anus, wipe it, and then lube it and your middle finger. left hand works better if you're right-handed. insert it slowly and as far is as you can. start rubbing gently against the prostate, located at the tip of your finger. so use the tip of your finger to stimulate it. if done properly, quite soon (but not immediately) you will start dripping cum. perhaps you should try it after abstaining from ejaculation for a couple of days. you can also look on youtube for (nongraphic) videos. just type the keywords `prostate massage finger'.
By mark_99 at 16,May,14 11:04 other posts of mark_99 
yes,good advice ,ive also done it with abstaining from masterbating for a day or two,it can be easier this way.
By leopoldij at 16,May,14 11:14 other posts of leopoldij 
The best thing is to combine ordinary masturbation with prostate massage. I use my right hand to masturbate my cock and my left to insert a dildo in my ass and massae my prostate. The cumshots I achieve this way are incredible! I drain myself. I produce lots of cum. Orgasm lasts long time. It's a great feeling.

By heine at 13,May,14 13:29 other posts of heine 

for me the best way to do it, fantastic orgasmen
By leopoldij at 14,May,14 16:24 other posts of leopoldij 
What is this?

By #455374 at 11,May,14 21:59
I did a half-assed attempt at massaging my prostate once, didn't really feel anything that special though. I should try again, it sounds awesome. Regardless, I still like having a finger up there

By mark_99 at 09,May,14 12:44 other posts of mark_99 
alot of guys think its "taboo" to get pleasure from anything in your anus,but if done right can give you alot of pleasure,ive orgasumed from having the head of a cock or a vibrator massarge my prostate.

By #337858 at 08,May,14 03:01
hell yeah. I use my aneros and this vibe I bought last week. Nothing beats a finger though.... it's just harder to maneuver

By leopoldij at 21,Mar,14 13:25 other posts of leopoldij 
I feel good. I do it with my middle finger.
Best position is when sitting on toilet, but can't take a photo this way.
Here's another position.
[deleted image]
By #439015 at 06,May,14 19:54
what is it actually?
By leopoldij at 06,May,14 20:05 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't understand the question...
It's my middle finger inserted in my ass.
Is that what you're asking?

By leopoldij at 21,Mar,14 18:14 other posts of leopoldij 
It can also be achieved with a toy:
[deleted image]

By #10886 at 30,Jul,09 13:05
Anyone with info/advice let us know.....there are lots of us out there that want to, but just need a little more info. Or offers of help!! :)
By #311947 at 20,Mar,14 17:06

By shavedpubis at 16,Mar,14 11:18 other posts of shavedpubis 
i love the feeling of prostate stimulation.
i sometimes cum without stroking cock.

Adult Discussion Forum