Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Hey guys....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #186982 at 30,Sep,11 06:38
So, I've just got back from town, butan having trouble sleeping. I was erg drunk earlier and walked the wrong way home. A 49 year old guy pulled up to give me a lift. But he pulled over and started touching himself. Eventually he started sucking my cock. Through it all I'm certain I a
Straight. The whole experience was horrible (especially since I was due to meet/fuck a girl tonight). I feel like a slut. Letting him do something I am not comfortable with, just for a lift home...

Similar topics: 1.sissies   2.Why are so many guys bisexual ?   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Have all guys or most guys played with a cock at sometime in their life?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 30,Sep,11 12:57
This clearly comes across as a case of consentual sex, both parties willingly undertook the activity and subsequently are both as bad as each other, there being no discernable difference whatsoever.
The involvement of alcohol is not at all relevant.
By #59855 at 30,Sep,11 19:16
From Matt's Wife: I have to agree with John on this one

By spermkiss at 30,Sep,11 16:57 other posts of spermkiss 
Everyone in the world has sometimes done something he was later sorry about, especially when drunk. Don't beat yourself up over this and try to forget it.

Adult Discussion Forum