of course i would, wait what?? you're giving me a choice?..mmmmmmmm how about both? I'd looooove to eat and taste the deliciousness. WoW!nice pussy love.. post more please or share..lets chat for email.
Really you have to ask, absolutely I would love to eat, lick and suck your beautiful pussy. I would suck my cum pout of your beautiful pussy after I fucked you crazy. Absolutely Babie!!! Any time any where.
By #26410 at 05,Nov,11 21:07
id love to lick that pussy and asshole for as long as you wanted me to.
By #58530 at 05,Nov,11 18:13
I would LICK it, TASTE it and then....
By #181785 at 03,Nov,11 02:01
Yes on both counts all night long
By #172995 at 25,Oct,11 01:35
I'll have to do a taste test with my tongue to make sure your pussy tastes as good as it looks.
By #202392 at 25,Oct,11 00:55
yes, for sure
By #110229 at 23,Oct,11 02:47
Yes, you have a nice round ass and a nice mons pubis. I could eat it for hours.
By #90552 at 23,Oct,11 00:32
It would be a real treat to get to eat your pussy. I think it is a awesome pussy.
By #99845 at 22,Oct,11 16:16
YES !!!!!!without hesitation.Id eat your pussy as long as you want.Actually,both holes.
By #135959 at 22,Oct,11 04:06
it looks delicious I would lick it for hours and your ass too
wanna lick your hot body too