Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Point System Glitches?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #194334 at 26,Oct,11 05:00
I have been having some serious problems with the point system. Pretty often, after I post a pic, the categorization of it just gets randomly lost (i.e. the category goes from "main" to "none" completely on its own without me having done anything, even if I was completely offline the entire time). As a result, I lose ten points for having an image in the wrong category, even though the false categorization was an error completely unrelated to me. Sometimes when I correct the errors for which it has already subtracted ten points, I lose an additional 5 for changing settings on a pic. This has now happened four times in three days, during which time I lost about 50 points despite having put up several new pics- and it is starting to happen more and more frequently. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any way to prevent it? I always double check that my pics are correctly categorized when I post them, so that's not the issue. Is there any way I can fix this? I would estimate in total I've lost at least 200 points this way since joining the site. Any feedback would be much appreciated.