Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

is this safe?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #182522 at 09,Nov,11 16:32
I like the feeling of inserting things in my penis hole,but I'm not sure if its safe. Sometimes it hurts afterwards,what should I use?

Similar topics: 1.Do you have safe sex?   2.Hetero mature--Like to try sucking cum out:***Is it safe?   3.Is safe(r) sex still important to you?   4.JohnS, could you please shut up sometimes?   5.Please Stay Safe  

New Comment

Comments:
By #2331 at 23,Dec,11 12:00
Piercedknob just because you do stupid things to your body dont tell us that it is safe!!
Grow up.
By #94263 at 02,Jan,12 23:21
I am very grown up, thanks very much. Oh and if you ACTUALLY read my reply I actually said it is only safe IF you know what you're doing.

By #94263 at 09,Nov,11 20:20
Nothing in life is 'SAFE' except for possibly sitting and doing nothing for the rest of your life. However as long as you are careful and take some precautions penis sounding is NOT highly dangerous. Plenty of men do this activity and I do not think they are all fools. Also a lot use medical sounds..... notice the word MEDICAL there, yes they are used by doctors for treating certain medical issues, so if using them were indeed HIGHLY DANGEROUS then doctors would not be using them. I think what may have been meant is that sounding can be risky if you don't take proper care and precautions and also have a good knowledge of what you are doing and how far you can go without causing damage.
Please do not be put off the thought of sounding, but please do a lot of research first, talk to as many knowledgeable people as possible and read as much as you can about the subject and also male anatomy. If you are at all unsure about doing it "DON'T"
By #4222 at 10,Nov,11 01:48
Hahaha Knob! Sitting is far from safe--remember the kid playing video games for too long sitting? He got up and died of a blood clot. So, i rule out sitting for the rest of your life as a safe activity heheheh

Some of the other responders don't realize that sometimes sounds are prescribed medically to treat urethral narrowing due to enlarged prostates, so there's definitely a medical precedent for the use of sounds. It's just got to be done cleanly.
By #182522 at 10,Nov,11 04:11
Why is it called sounding?
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 02,Jan,12 22:33 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
IT'S CALLED SOUNDING BECAUSE THEY WERE ORIGINALLY USED BY DOCTORS TO PROBE THE BLADDER FOR GALL STONES. THAT IS ALSO WHY REAL SOUNDS ARE SO LONG AND COME IN SIZES. STICK IT IN YOUR PEE HOLE AND WHEN IT HITS A ROCK IT MAKES A SOUND.

By #2331 at 23,Dec,11 11:57
A tongue is the only safe thing to put in your peehole!!!
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 02,Jan,12 22:28 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
TRUE DAT

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 02,Jan,12 22:27 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
I RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU MUST STICK SOMETHING IN YOUR PEE HOLE.
YOU DRINK LOTS PRIOR. THEN YOUR URINE WHICH IS STERILE WILL FLUSH OUT YOUR URETHRA. IT MAY STING A BIT. BUT I HAVE BEEN SOUNDING FOR YEARS WITH A RUSTY X SCREWDRIVER AND HAVE NEVER BEEN INFECTED YET. NOT ! RECOMMENDING THIS. GET A SOUND AND STERILIZE IT.

SO IN AWNSER TO YOUR ? YOU SHOULD USE WATER.
LOTS OF IT.

By #121361 at 23,Dec,11 07:49
Check my Site you can find some Pic 's with sounding

Adult Discussion Forum