Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is safe(r) sex still important to you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bigone21 at 26,Apr,13 23:44  other posts of bigone21
In all these threads ans posts in the forum, I never see anything about someone talking about safe(r)-sex...

I got sexualy active in the mid-eighties when aids was a BIG thing, because people died from it.

So, I learned about what is riskfull behaviour, and how to play safe. Bottomline: don't fuck without condoms and don't swallow sperm.

I've had sex with hundreds of guys, and am still HIV-negative. So that is possible, fuck around and don't get fucked up with HIV and Hep C.

Yet, in all kinds of comments, I read about swallowing loads, and unprotected sex all the time.

Doesn't HIV bother anyone anymore? Do you think living on medication for the rest of your live is no problem?

I might be "OLDSCHOOL", but hey, what is so "NO PROB" about getting infected by a virus that will NEVER quit to attack you?

Let me know what you think, or why you don't play safe.

Similar topics: 1.Do you have safe sex?   2.What, in addition to size, is important in a good cock? How important are dimensions, looks, etc. How does mine stack up, ove   3.is this safe?   4.Important facts about blowjobs?   5.JohnS, could you please shut up sometimes?  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 27,May,19 22:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course, safe sex is important.
No need to risk it.

By JeffinKS at 27,Apr,13 00:43 other posts of JeffinKS 
I am all about safe sex as well. that's why I don't do anal sex at all, unless I really know the other guy ans even then with a condom. I have lost many friends to HIV and AIDS. the chance of transmission with oral sex is very very low. of course if you have an open sore or something that's different. You have to just be smart and play safe
By leopoldij at 27,May,19 22:37 other posts of leopoldij 
You are doing the right thing.

By #585606 at 27,May,19 12:03
I fuck and get bare fucked all the time and have never caught anything

By cumjohn at 09,May,13 13:07 other posts of cumjohn 
I admit, i love barebacking, but i dont do it wery often. Maybe its because many other requires condoms. But there is nothing like shooting loads inside with bare cock

By #4222 at 27,Apr,13 01:02
Unfortunately the only safe sex is either in a monogamous relationship where both parties are checked out months beforehand (i.e. history of being "clean" before having sex), or through abstinence. So unless you are going to suck a condum on a cock, or use a dental dam on a pussy or ahole, you are not completely safe.
By bigone21 at 27,Apr,13 17:18 other posts of bigone21 
Well, that is the Pope's definition of sex (except for the condom part, haha!)

Abstinence is not safe(r)-sex, it's NO sex! And monogamy sometimes also ends up in the same...

Safe(r)-sex may not be completely (=100%) safe, but reduces the risk of getting infected by HIV or Hep C to almost zero.

By CreativeOne at 27,Apr,13 00:14 other posts of CreativeOne 
I'm All about "Safe-Sex" !!! Always be careful ... because you never know for sure !!! Such a scary world we all live in now !!!

Adult Discussion Forum