Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

more gifts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #20664 at 04,Sep,09 18:01
Any ideas for more gifts?

Similar topics: 1.GIFTS   2.CHRISTMAS GIFTS on page//GOOD AND BAD   3."GIFTS" ... at the top of your page   4.Small clarification about gift awards   5.Gift Ideas... One Last Shot LOL  

New Comment

Comments:
By #20664 at 04,Sep,09 18:05
I was thinking maybe a few like:

A roll of toilet paper.
A dick pump.
A douche.
A hand print to the ass.
A pair of sexy panties.
A pair of granny panties.
A jockstrap.
A firealarm.

What do you think?
By admin at 04,Sep,09 18:57 other posts of admin 
I'm afraid I do not clearly understand what each of these for. For example, toilet paper - is this supposed to be an insinuation that the recipient has a dirty ass, or it has some other meaning?

Please be more descriptive when you make suggestions on this subject.
By #20664 at 04,Sep,09 22:00
Yes exactly toilet paper could mean 'hey you missed a spot'. I was just thinking a little wider variety would be fun. I also thought of a few more like;

A blue ribbon.

A dozen condoms.

A fresh pack of gum.

An apple pie.

A cream pie.

A bowl of fruit.

A brown paper bag.

A can of spam.

I am not suggesting that all of these get used, they're just for consideration, some of them have clear double entendres' which provides more variety for their use. I'd like to see what other members think, too.

As is I am not sure what a lawn mower is for other than the same as a trimmer. Concerned also that a grenade or poison seems rather extreme. While some of the more deviant members would rather enjoy receiving a pile of shit.

I believe this to be a site meant for some open mindedness, certainly wanting someone to die(poison)from posting seems to be the wrong message to me. Especially since some are just seeking approval. I'm sure put a brown bag on her or wipe your ass or clean up your act are a little less fascist. Just my thoughts and again thank you for providing us this site. You are doing a better job then anyone else I could imagine.
By admin at 04,Sep,09 22:19 other posts of admin 
>While some of the more deviant members would rather enjoy receiving a pile of shit.

LOL.

And this is the problem - different members may take those gifts completelly differently, depending on their background. That's why I ask you if you consider them good, bad or just jokes - I have to know which category they belong to and what explanation I can write about them.

P.S. Lawn mower - yes, the same as trimmer.
By #20664 at 08,Sep,09 03:27
Not to be impatient, however I long to give some more interesting gifts. Have you considered any of these wonderful ideas as of yet?
By admin at 08,Sep,09 03:30 other posts of admin 
Indeed, I'm considering those.

Adult Discussion Forum