Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

THE MOST EXTREME

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206416 at 12,Dec,11 17:25
What's the most extreme thing sexually that you'd ever do?

What's the most extreme thing you'd ever watch someone else do?

Similar topics: 1.Extreme Cock torture ideas!!   2.are my pics too extreme?   3.Extreme Close up Pix of Pussies   4.Modified Dicks   5.any extreme cock comparison experiences?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #121361 at 16,Dec,11 09:03
Merry X-mas to all check Lenatur

By #5532 at 13,Dec,11 15:42
Here is one of my "extreme moments" Last December while on vacation my guy took my to an upscale strip club. I really enjoyed the lap dances he bought for me, and the more private couch dances by an very gorgeous woman who actually made me cum by fingering and kissing my pussy (dress with no panties), and my guy sitting next to me enjoying the show. But the extreme part was after the couch dances (the other customers can see the couches but not what is actually going on), but I am pretty certain that when they saw a woman getting some couch attention they paid attention. We went back to our little table which was up a couple of steps from the main floor, and in a corner. I was feeling very horny and loose from the drinks, the attention I had been receiving and just decided for no reason really to sit with my dress hiked up to the top of my thighs, one leg over the arm of the chair, legs somewhat spread apart. I got my guy a lap dance and started to lightly touch my pussy which was not in plain view but for the few guys who could see, they knew what I was doing. The thought of them watching me was a very unexpected turn-on. I hiked my dress up just a bit further so they could see my pussy. I stopped touching myself to take a drink or two of my cocktail leaving my pussy out in plain sight. My guy saw that my pussy was fully exposed (even in the somewhat dim light one could easily see it all if they were within a dozen feet or so, and my private audience was sitting not 8 or 10 feet from our table. My guy looked at be with a bit of a surprised look, glanced over at the onlookers, smirked, and asked if giving a little show was what I had in mind. Again I started to just lightly touch my pussy (which was still very wet from my private couch pleasures), just slightly rubbing my lips and spreading it open just a little. I glanced over at my watchers, they quickly looked away, but I knew they were not going to miss anything that I might do. I waited a couple of minutes, acting as if I was paying no attention to them, then I started to touch my pussy again (one of my breasts was exposed to the point that about 3/4 of the nipple was in plan view), this time I started to be more aggressive, rubbing my clit and spreading my legs further apart, then I started to finger myself thinking that this was just going to be a bit of a teasey show, but I was very turned on. I continued to alternate between fingering myself and rubbing my clit (my guy was not missing a bit of it) until I came right there. Oh my God, that was such a turn on. When we left that strip club we went to another smaller club (plenty of good feeling from the cocktails) where I actually ended up dancing two or three times (I had never done such a thing, nor had I ever considered doing that), including giving a private couch dance to a couple, and that was my turn to lick another woman's pussy in a strip club. But that is another story. For me, this was very extreme, and we do plan on going back to do it again.
By #50778 at 14,Dec,11 04:09
love the story, sorry that i missed the show

By #187007 at 14,Dec,11 22:13
WOW, wish I was there

By Arlo at 14,Dec,11 22:18 other posts of Arlo 
WOW! Extreme-ly hot story (and conduct, I suppose.) Great story to share luvmyclit. You are tops in looks and behavior--I love that you go for it. Your story just got my wife a hard on to work with. You are sprading the joy.

By #205329 at 13,Dec,11 07:25
That would depend on whether I had been drinking or not. I don't drink much lately, but if the right circumstances arouse.....

Adult Discussion Forum