Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What is anal sex really like?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Tobes at 14,Dec,11 18:30  other posts of Tobes
I've not been sure about trying anal but just recently I've been masturbating with my fingers up my arse a lot and the orgasm is amazing!

So I'm thinking it would be good to give it a go afterall. What the hell? If I can find someone to do it with of course! What's it like?

Similar topics: 1.First Anal Sex experience   2.protection for anal   3.First time anal   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By foryourdesires at 05,Apr,22 16:44 other posts of foryourdesires 
I have tried being rimmed it felt good so maybe I will try a average size dick any takers

By foryourdesires at 05,Apr,22 16:32 other posts of foryourdesires 
I have tried being rimmed it felt good so maybe I will try a average size dick any takers

By #664918 at 02,Apr,22 05:56
Love fucking my ass with my dildo, can't wait to try it with a real dick

By #652988 at 28,Dec,21 01:54
Wanting some to take my ass
By #659439 at 10,Feb,22 21:56
Me too

By cumonme1 at 19,Jan,20 13:38 other posts of cumonme1 
Awesome!

By #121361 at 17,Jan,20 06:22
[deleted image]

By #121361 at 17,Jan,20 06:21
[deleted image]

By #121361 at 17,Jan,20 06:20

By andrew999999999 at 15,Jan,20 18:33 other posts of andrew999999999 
Receiving anal sex can be an amazing experience. However, in my experience, a small cock just doesn't do the job. For me, anything less than an average size cock is a waste of time. An above average cock can be amazing, especially if it's above average in thickness too.

By bikev at 17,Jun,19 07:19 other posts of bikev 
Great.

By leopoldij at 15,Jun,19 22:23 other posts of leopoldij 
It's a pain in the ass.
By #580144 at 15,Jun,19 23:51
By leopoldij at 16,Jun,19 08:37 other posts of leopoldij 
Have you tried it?

By #554098 at 16,Jun,19 07:39
With the right lady, and the best toy, it can be heavenly, for a man, just tapping the prostrate, and him letting her be 'dominant'and penetrating, reversing roles!!

By #580144 at 15,Jun,19 23:50
as a woman i can only describe it in one word - heavenly
By #583549 at 16,Jun,19 04:09
Yea,when anal is done right it is fantastic!

By #275407 at 16,Jun,19 00:10
Well, I don't think he recently tried it since this post was made eight years ago
By #580144 at 16,Jun,19 00:32
hopefully he's learned to love it

By #535695 at 13,Jun,19 19:28
Well, I have had a lot of hot times sucking cock but I was not planning on giving up my ass. I meet up with a new guy and we got along great, even making out on the couch before we headed to the bedroom. His cock is beautiful, maybe 6.5". I loved sucking it, then he went down on me, sucking my cock, kissing my balls then lifting my legs and rimming me for a long time. Keeping my legs in the air he scooted up a bit and started rubbing his cock near my hole. It felt so good that I reached for the lube I had in my night stand and handed it to him. He was the first to take my ass.

By #583549 at 12,Jun,19 23:16
When I first started anal play I started with slim dildos and butt plugs.And you should find several brands of anal lube as some last longer than others.I prefer Intimate Earth Soothe anal glide as a little goes a long way and it is not sticky. I remember when 1.5" plugs and dildos were a challenge too insert all the way in!With enough practice I can now take 2" and 2.25"plugs and dildos in my butt!I may try 2.5" at some time,but 2"to 2.25"plugs work on my prostate really well while I am having sex with my gf.I have a stronger orgasam when I cum inside her!Anal play has a lot of benefits when done correctly!

By Ray10754 at 14,Dec,11 19:04 other posts of Ray10754 
There are a few on here that will be negative about this topic, but I think there are more positive people on here that would give advice also. Yes there are things that should be known about anal sex prior to engaging in it,First and formost be cautious about who you choose, you dont want some one that is all over the place having unprotected sex, that is how things can go really bad very quick. If you choose a partner that is willing to take things slow and explore then your on the right track. Do your reserch on it prior to doing so,and above all read with an open mind. Having anal sex is a very rewarding experiance, you will enjoy sensations that are not capable with regular sex acts. When the piens hits the prostrate it will give you a feeling and orgasam like none you have ever felt prior. You may want to try a few different sized dildos first in your exploration, start out small
and slim and increse as you become comfortable. A few things to keep in mind, 1) always take your time you dont want pain 2) be sure to use a good waterbased lube and plenty of it. 3)be sure that both are clean (shower Clean) 4) respect each others boundries. 5)enjoy have fun and do lots of exploring. I'm sure you will find it an amaizing experiance if done correctly. Good luck and be prepaired for the negative people's advice! I have been practicing anal for many years and have NEVER had any health problems or issues at all. I aso know that Anal sex is not for every one so YOU ned to decide by you self weather it is or not what your looking for. Just use common sence and listen to what your body is telling you and you should do just fine.
By #4222 at 15,Dec,11 21:49
Good post man!
By Ray10754 at 16,Dec,11 00:00 other posts of Ray10754 
Thanks! I know that the opposing people have some valid points,but,knowing that people will do as they wish,I would much rather pass along as much information as possible,with hopes that they will atleast think about what they are doing and do it correctly and safely.

By #68656 at 15,Dec,11 14:48
As hornydick correctly states, disregard the people who promote and approve of this debasing and dangerous activity.
Will they support you if you are diagnosed with any one of the viruses and diseases this activity can spread, will they support you when you need surgery to repair the lower bowel or sphincter muscle damage which he and I have spoken about.???
By #201583 at 15,Dec,11 23:13
You tell them the whole story, you forgot you can catch HPV, HIV, HERPES, MONO, and flu, oral fungus, and countless colds and viruses from kissing. Which is more than what you can get from a wrapped cock. If this guy listens to ray he will be just fine. Like this guys going to skip step 1 and go to step 500 and try to stick a telephone pole up his ass. Ps. Thanks for the 100% heterosexual sermon.

Adult Discussion Forum