pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Voting is now non-anonymous

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 18,Dec,11 23:05  other posts of admin
Ok, you have persuaded me, I made all voting non-anonymous. But I also took off the ban from voting. Now all members can vote again for or against the pics, does not matter if poster of the pics has blacklisted them or not.

The ban was not working well anyway with anonymous voting.

...And on a second thought I returned points burning with decreased ratio 1/2 instead of 3/4. Purchasing points give immunity to any points burning effects for 30 days now (was 5 days before).

...And after some more consideration I'm adding both protection and penalties for any premium members:

If you are premium - points burning effects will be diminished for you - 1 point instead of 3 points on negative vote and 1/4 instead of 1/2 when someone burns directly. This is intended to protect your investment so to say.

But in the same time premium members (and it includes those who purchased points) will suffer same penalties when burning others members points - 1 point is subtracted from the target instead of 3 on negative vote and only 1/4 will be burned instead of 1/2. This is intended to protect non-paying members from so called "bullies" who pay.

Positive actions are not penalized.

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.No more anonymous voting   3.anonymous comment posters   4.texting anonymous   5.Freddy.. This is a threat.  

New Comment

Comments:
By fila1305 at 21,Dec,11 08:26 other posts of fila1305 
Good changes! Very much appreciated, Admin!

By tos395 at 20,Dec,11 11:39 other posts of tos395 
perhaps it should be known as "revealed's rule"
By mack at 20,Dec,11 17:19 other posts of mack 

By #181785 at 20,Dec,11 06:34
thank you

By #195892 at 19,Dec,11 12:54
This sounds ok. I also noticed when one of my pics is on the main page, my actions on the site are worth more points. (not complaining)
By admin at 19,Dec,11 14:32 other posts of admin 
You are making incorrect conclusions from a correct observation. When your pic is on the main page it naturally gets more visits. And visits generate points for you. It was always so.

By #27618 at 19,Dec,11 12:07
Well,,,,it's a start!

How about reigning in some of the "nasty" members who "hide" behind the wall of "PAID" memberships.

The reward is the respect that the site earns,,,,,by all members.

There are many more "free" members than "paid" , and without those numbers, the site won't attract paying sponsors.

Do the math,,,,,numbers cost $$$, but they also attract many more $$$$$$$$$

Have a nice day!
By admin at 19,Dec,11 12:22 other posts of admin 
This does not work like that. I see the whole picture which you don't. It works more like this: when I pay money for site promotion - new members come. When I don't - they don't. I was hoping for the effect you describe but no, free members of this site mostly don't do a shit to attract new members, regrettably.

And I'm tired to repeat that no paid member can withstand organized efforts of even 50 members who want to make his life uncomfortable. You are simply too lazy to do anything or do not have that 50 members. So I see no reason why I should make this site comfortable for 10 or so free lazy members at a price of 1 paid member.

By #88520 at 19,Dec,11 09:02
Thanks for listening, seem like great changes all around.

By #205329 at 19,Dec,11 06:46
Hopefully this will work. But I also hope members that have quit the site will either hear about the change and come back OR just drop in and re-register. One member in particular who was pretty nice to chat with. It's nice to know members concerns are being listened to. Sometimes its hard to know if they are. Thanks admin !!!

By #59855 at 19,Dec,11 03:34
From Matt's Wife: Thanks

Adult Discussion Forum