Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

No more anonymous voting

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #59855 at 18,Feb,11 19:36
From Matt's Wife: I am very tired of all of the anonymous voting that takes place on our pics. I don't mind the voting hot or not but we need to take away the ability to do it without people knowing that we did it. There is no reason to make it anonymous. We all need to be accountable for our actions

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.anonymous comment posters   3.Voting is now non-anonymous   4.texting anonymous   5.Freddy.. This is a threat.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 18,Feb,11 23:16
From Matt's Wife: I figured out who caused me to remove my pics. Thier name is luv2suk. That is who everyone can thank for this one
By #7976 at 06,Jul,11 02:51
I agree that the Voting as well as the Evaluation bits are too much for my sense and sensibilities.

I don't typically vote Hot or Note. My interest is expressed either by leaving a comment or saving a photo to my Favorites list. Those who have befriended me know I'm very positive about nearly everything but will speak my mind when appropriate. Although, I always attempt to be civil. As for the rest, I do as I was told early in childhood; if I don't have anything [positive] to say, I keep it to myself. It works 99% of the time.

I've talked with Admin about adding positive feedback to the categories in the Evaluation and he replied that it's there to keep a check on bad content [although it's sometimes abused] and the ability to write something positive is the recourse to not having positive feedback list items.

Keep your chin up and ignore those who can't behave. There are always those of us who can and will willingly chat with you civilly.

By #19440 at 22,Feb,11 03:41
I agree with Matt's wife. I would help her out but as she knows I have a points problem of my own. She recommended that I ban them from posting on my page which I did. I request that everbody else ban them from posting on their pages as well.

By #99845 at 22,Feb,11 03:26
I agree with Matt's wife,no reason to be anoymous.I say if you don't have the guts to be known, keep your vote to yourself.

By fila1305 at 21,Feb,11 10:18 other posts of fila1305 
I fully agree.

You can block your site for non-members. So when they're on your site they have no problem with registering. Then why is it necesarry for members to do these things anonymous?

If you bring this to Admin's attention, I think you'll find there are a lot of members who'll back you up on this.

By MoeJoe at 21,Feb,11 10:02 other posts of MoeJoe 
I agree with you...personally I don't think that anons should be able to do anything here on this site...not even look at the pics.

By #59855 at 21,Feb,11 01:10
From Matt's Wife: To all of our friends, Matt and I would appriciate your help in this matter. We are asking that our friends send the two people causing us problems bad gifts so they see the support we have on this site. Also Matt and I have decided that if we don't get the support we are asking for, since we don't ask for much on this site we will be leaving the site. So if you want to keep the cool real people around and get rid of the trolls please help us out

Adult Discussion Forum