Started by #679615 at 03,Feb,23 05:27
anonymous wrote (23hr ago):
fuck you Buckfizz
[delete]
anonymous wrote (1d ago):
we coming after you; The BaD HomBres
[delete]

just recently Hooters: ANONYMOUS

Generally ANONYMOUS is a person who is not registered on the site for some reason.

Sometimes anonymous is a member who forgot to log-in.

Sometimes anonymous is a member who intentionally log-out to leave an abusive comment.

You can always disable anonymous comments on your pages in Your Account Options (change "comments mode")
This particular "anonymous" uses the same IP as the following member(s):

PA-Freddy

Similar topics: 1.Congratulations to Billy Jack!   2.does anyone remember lep54? Monted's bottom   3.Freddy's Box   4.PA-FREDDY EXPOSED   5.Cut and Paste- The Saggy Granny and her Limp Knob Edition!  

New Comment

Comments:
By PITBULL at 14,Jan,24 01:09 other posts of PITBULL 
fuck you bella!

By bella! at 05,Feb,23 17:43 other posts of bella! 
SYD's site mongoloid, PA-MORON, continues to fabricate lies and it only makes me shake my head. Oh, well, what should one anticipate from a complete MORON?
By PITBULL at 13,Jan,24 20:25 other posts of PITBULL 
go away fat cow bella!. Go join the club of the site senior cunts
By bella! at 13,Jan,24 23:49 other posts of bella! 
Don't you look like a bigger dumb fuck than you already are! Yep, a dumb fuck! You chose to respond to a post that is 3 weeks short of its 1 year "anniversary".
By PITBULL at 13,Jan,24 23:52 other posts of PITBULL 
who cares about the time? It's not up to you to decide when I should respond or reply. You don't make the rules here you nasty old cunt.

By CAT at 13,Jan,24 22:48 other posts of CAT 
Moronic lies?

By #681164 at 14,Feb,23 13:38
It looks like Pa-Freddy can't take it.
This is what happens if you try to post in his blogs or page.

"Sorry, this member accepts comments from friends only. Contact him/her via private chat and try to become a friend."

🤣🤣
By Sir-Skittles at 15,Feb,23 00:44 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Woody58

Don't forget to vote you old yak! Tell your pig Cat to stop banning members!

/polls/4128.html
By #681164 at 15,Feb,23 13:55
Let me repost this since you can't read CAT'S posts in this thread.

He did. I'd love to get rid of them but Admin would never let them go. If you add up the point costs of all the inappropriate gifts those two purchase, it's enough to keep the site going for years. I tried to bring them up on charges. Nothing happened. Now I just block them. Woody is new to the site and loves to put down bullies.
By PITBULL at 13,Dec,23 01:27 other posts of PITBULL 
I can read her post...all of them

By PITBULL at 10,Dec,23 23:20 other posts of PITBULL 
GO TO MY PAGE PITBULL

By PITBULL at 13,Nov,23 13:27 other posts of PITBULL 
all the rats complaining in this forum. hypocrites at large.
By tecsan at 14,Nov,23 05:44 other posts of tecsan 
They all know it is your pathetic ass cockroach freddy. Go play with your bad little hombres.
By PITBULL at 14,Nov,23 12:10 other posts of PITBULL 
this is a treat
By tecsan at 15,Nov,23 06:59 other posts of tecsan 
Good if you say so...
By PITBULL at 15,Nov,23 11:53 other posts of PITBULL 
I see you haven't learned anything after being banned by Admn.

You are a hack and moron.
By tecsan at 16,Nov,23 04:42 other posts of tecsan 
The only ban applied to me from admin was also applied to you smartass. And I still agree with sir-skittles when he told me that you are a MORON. What a douche bag you are.
By PITBULL at 16,Nov,23 11:14 other posts of PITBULL 
Admin. is watching every post you made in this forum.
By tecsan at 17,Nov,23 03:48 other posts of tecsan 
No shit. You honestly think I give a shit. You think I care freddy. You are funny with the @freddy@ post. Yes there is a freddy here which you used to be. Are you telling me someone stole your pathetic name. What a douche bag you are.
By PITBULL at 17,Nov,23 13:06 other posts of PITBULL 
you created that profile, not me.
By tecsan at 18,Nov,23 07:27 other posts of tecsan 
You admit it then, I stole your original name
By PITBULL at 18,Nov,23 13:28 other posts of PITBULL 
have fun with it
By tecsan at 19,Nov,23 02:26 other posts of tecsan 
Trust me I will nutter.

By PITBULL at 18,Nov,23 16:09 other posts of PITBULL 
Visit my profile for some fun; PITBULL

By tecsan at 08,Feb,23 07:03 other posts of tecsan 
He is banned from me, and I did not do it. However; I do not think he deserves to be kicked from the site. Hey, he is just a kid like some of his friends. That is they're way of having fun. I know you should not have to put up with it, but you did in life before the popularity of social media. Would you care to share your identity? I doubt you do and that is as it should be.
By #681164 at 08,Feb,23 16:46
He is not a kid. He is nasty and because of one purpose. He likes the notoriety. It makes him feel like he has influence on site and that makes him feel powerful. He knows that he would not have this if he tried to be a decent member of SYD. The trouble is that he does it at the discomfort of other members. Tecsan, you surprise me. I thought you liked this site and in particular, the forums. This guy, along with Sir-Skittles, are responsible for many members quitting for a more pleasant site. Get rid of this cockroach. You and Bella and others that have the required two yrs being members should be able to get rid of them.
By Sir-Skittles at 12,Feb,23 13:47 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Woody58 BEGGING for site assistance from others... Do you own work rat!

Then again, what would you know about that? Welfare dependent!!!

Speaking of quality members such as yourself: what a wonderful blog you wrote with a RACIST title.

/blogs/52707.html

Just like your pig cunt CAT with her own racist and homophobic comments!
By #681164 at 12,Feb,23 17:19
[deleted image]

💩

By tecsan at 14,Feb,23 07:32 other posts of tecsan 
You also should confer with CAT about your proposal. I am sorry some are shallow minded and leave.
By CAT at 14,Feb,23 12:49 other posts of CAT 
Me? I blocked these botched abortions.
By tecsan at 15,Feb,23 06:29 other posts of tecsan 
Well I do not block, think you have figured that out. I really do not mind. But I meant he should ask you about what he was proposing to me.
By CAT at 15,Feb,23 13:32 other posts of CAT 
He did. I'd love to get rid of them but Admin would never let them go. If you add up the point costs of all the inappropriate gifts those two purchase, it's enough to keep the site going for years. I tried to bring them up on charges. Nothing happened. Now I just block them. Woody is new to the site and loves to put down bullies.
By tecsan at 16,Feb,23 02:13 other posts of tecsan 
Yeah, he seems to be a little like me when I first got here, maybe that is a stretch just a little. I know where he is coming from though.

By Sir-Skittles at 19,Feb,23 14:52 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Oh, look! All the site elders conspiring!
By tecsan at 20,Feb,23 04:55 other posts of tecsan 
You must be one, you replied.

By bella! at 04,Feb,23 12:02 other posts of bella! 
Sadly, what you experienced would not be the first time that PA-MORON threatened another member. I read something recently where he threatened to "expose" a "sЂcret" about another member. WHY? Because that member had blacklisted PA-MORON's silly, imbecilic ass.

Other than being a paying member, I'm not certain why PA-MORON continues to be allowed to bully those that are tired of his same ol' shit. And because he is a paying member, he boasts about being untouchable, that he won't be reprimanded by admin and that just makes me shake my head!
By #681164 at 04,Feb,23 14:57
Paying member or not is no excuse. He should be banned from the site. Most of his victims are new to the site and can't vote to delete him if he's refered to the panel. Maybe there could be an effort to coordinate a plea to Admin to ban him. This member has over 2000 blogs and they are all attacking other members. As I understand it some very prominent paying members where kicked of the site for abusive behavior. You are in a unique position to push this.
By bella! at 04,Feb,23 19:30 other posts of bella! 
Oooooo.....looks like I riled up PA-MORON! I'm kinda surprised he was able to comprehend some of the "big" words I used? I wonder if he understood that I "exposed" him for being the lousy RAT he is? I don't think he's capable of telling the truth, he's bigoted and he's a racist to his very core.

Apparently he read my post and his response is as follows;

"You fuck off fat cow bella! "

Gee, he seems to forget his "rules", the things that he chastised other members for. My guess is this mental midget has deep rooted issues and is not firing with a full brain. These 2 points were what he cited against me, does it look like he needs to be put in check? I think he does.

COUNT III. Using foul language

1. Defendant has used several times foul language on all of her blogs and members' blogs.

2. This defendant's
vulgar language is not acceptable on blogs and forums.

3. Defendant bella! has used the following word on all her forum and blogs; f**k you. Not members should express this type of language on forums.

COUNT IV. Disrespectful to other members

1. Defendant is disrespectful to others members when she conducts business on this site.

2. This Court orders this defendant to conduct herself with respect to other members on this site.

3. She has shown disrespect for the following members; PA-Freddy and ****

4. This Court will add a new charge to this defendant; VIOLATION OF THE IMMUNITY ACT against the member; ****.

Hey, PA-MORON, FUCK YOU AND FUCK that cunt AndreaAsian!
By #681164 at 04,Feb,23 23:35
His pea sized brain doesn't get it.
By #679615 at 05,Feb,23 06:27
No common sense. All he is just a bully that thrives on power and his own egoism will eventually lead to his downfall. Soon there will be no more followers. He will end up alone.

By #679615 at 05,Feb,23 06:29
You are strong,,, and right about this one..

By #679615 at 05,Feb,23 06:31
I've already banned him and his stupidity in threatening me using anonymous comments led to exposure.

By Sir-Skittles at 08,Feb,23 00:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Woody58

Fuck off you hillbilly!

You can barely coordinate yourself on the toilet!

Maybe your pig Cat should be kicked off for her comments? Better be careful what box you open. Stupid fuck!
By #681164 at 08,Feb,23 01:15
How did CAT put it? A botched abortion living in a cold water flat in the Bronx. A NY RAT.
By Sir-Skittles at 08,Feb,23 02:12 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Is that bitch still alive??

By Jamie at 04,Feb,23 02:41 other posts of Jamie 
Sounds like him Allright
By #679615 at 04,Feb,23 08:48
not sounds,, it is. show's it right there.

Adult Discussion Forum