Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Vanishing balls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #150756 at 15,Jan,12 17:30
Do your balls go inside of you

Similar topics: 1.Balls!   2.We have broken the space/time continuum...   3.Favorites vanishing.   4.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping   5.ballstretching  

New Comment

Comments:
By #502789 at 06,Mar,16 16:27
love to push mine up have said before hurts a bit at first but soon goes off and love to cum when there up

By slipper at 18,Jan,12 07:46 other posts of slipper 
YES! And, I love 'em that way, mine AND others!!! (of course, I don't have much in the way of balls to begin with)

By jocstfr at 17,Jan,12 16:49 other posts of jocstfr 
sometimes my balls completely disappear and other times they just seperate and move up to the base of my cock on each side like this:

By spermkiss at 15,Jan,12 18:18 other posts of spermkiss 
They sure do. When I have an erection they often draw up so tight that they all but disappear. Oh how I look longingly at guys who have nice low hangers that swing and sway as he fucks. For this reason I wear a cockring 24/7 and have for more than ten years now. The ring hold my balls down in my sac for a better appearance when I'm hard. It also holds things up and out for a nicer bulge in the crotch of my pants even when I'm soft. What man doesn't want a bigger bulge?
By #201191 at 16,Jan,12 18:24
I've never tried a cock ring. I always thought they looked uncomfortable, but perhaps not. Though I don't cum quickly anyway - about 15 minutes, though I push slowly. For all those on this page, I thought, looking at the hanging balls on this site that I was unusual in that my balls drew up, so you have shown me that there are lots of us. Thanks.
By spermkiss at 16,Jan,12 20:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Years ago when I first put on a cockring it sometimes hurt a bit when I had an erection, but as I got used to wearing one that went away. As I said, I wear mine 24/7 and it does not in any way feel uncomfortable or in any way interfere with the normal functioning of my dick and balls. I get hard, I get soft, I can pee, I can get sucked off, I can fuck and I can shoot a load of jizz wearing my ring.

And when I said I wear it 24/7, I really do mean that. I wear it in locker rooms and showers at gyms and swimming pools and even to medical appointments. No doctor has even so much as batted an eye when he (or she) saw my ring and none has ever advised me that it was in any way harmful, so I keep on wearing it.

Send me a Private Message if you want more information privately.

By ttonio at 16,Jan,12 20:08 other posts of ttonio 

not really !

By Gntlmn at 15,Jan,12 19:15 other posts of Gntlmn 
fairly high & tight

Adult Discussion Forum