She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Skinny twink or beef cake..what do u want to fuck most??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #170200 at 24,Jan,12 04:46
Am I to skinny?? Some big guys want thin..what do u thinkxxx

Similar topics: 1.skinny ones   2.Anyone Looking for a Twink Model?   3.100% irish beef   4.calm the fuck down   5.Gym Workout Sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 27,Feb,12 15:11
I think you are within the realms of being perfect for my needs. Please cum over to my house as soon as you can.

By #68656 at 24,Jan,12 06:33
Things like body shape, dick size and so forth are superficial and do not define a man.
What defines a man is his character, ethics and integrity.
By bigone21 at 26,Feb,12 21:36 other posts of bigone21 
for JohnS:

so, let's start three new websites to show off:

showyourcharacter.org
showyourethics.org
showyourintegrity.org

let's have a discussionforum over there!! wild!!

come on man!! this is showyourdick.org! we want dicks!! nice dicks!! talk about dicks and related stuff!! could mean sex! let's not be shy!!

if this were showyourcar.org, would someone be looking for 98% toyota corolla's??

so, to cut the crap you just spoke, i think i am in shape, my dick-size is statistically 2% of what hangs or stands between men's legs... so?? what??

what is superficial about that? and hey, why couldn't i, at the same time, have character, ethics and integrity? nice of you to comfort the guy, but bullshit if you take that away from me!

By bigone21 at 26,Feb,12 20:48 other posts of bigone21 
ok, i checked your pics, i voted hot!! your body is hot! well taken care of! your soft uncut dick is very hot! your ass is a fuckers dream, and hey, your hard cock spilling over is fucking horny!!

so believe me: you are VERY ok looking and SOOOOO sexy!!!!

By #199710 at 26,Feb,12 16:47
I am skinny and I don't care what guys think about that. If they don't like it too bad. I am happy with who I am. Skinny or fat, it doesn't matter.

By Ablaze at 26,Feb,12 14:06 other posts of Ablaze 
I think you are perfect - I like bodies exactly as yours. You aren't too skinny.

By #181785 at 26,Jan,12 06:21
Skinny or fat the back of my throat doesn't give a fuck! It just wants to see you CUMing

By #190275 at 25,Jan,12 19:10
you are skinny like me, [deleted image]

By #147052 at 25,Jan,12 19:01
You arfe just about some of the best eye candy here

By #220362 at 25,Jan,12 07:32
Im not fat , but not skinny either. I prefer skinny like you. I think you are perfect shape and very sexy

By sivad666 at 24,Jan,12 15:45 other posts of sivad666 
I'll have one of each please......

By #147052 at 24,Jan,12 15:03
I love skinny and you are not skinny. Just wait until you get older and lose the battle of the diminishing waist lines of youth for those of like us oldsters!

Adult Discussion Forum