Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Make yourself clear

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #226851 at 25,Jan,12 19:28
Is it just me or are some of the straight guys on here overly sensitive about gay/bisexual guys commenting - favourably - on their dicks?
I've had straight guys messaging and saying "not gay" and banning me or some of the replies are on the lines of "I only talk to ladies"
Can I make a suggestion ? If you don't want even kind comments about your cock this might well not be a good site to be on - or failing that add a note to your profile making it clear you prefer no contact from other guys.
It's not difficult. Cheers!

Similar topics: 1.Pic size   2.How do you like to measure?   3.How to "Cum" more, And Thicker   4.Post-wank Enlightenment!   5.Gangbang photoshoot  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 21,May,14 11:46
Comments are comments, id rather have gay comments than no comments. It feels good to know at least someone limes what im showing...

By mikeyd270 at 27,Jan,12 11:58 other posts of mikeyd270 
Well said Edward. On straight profiles I usually look to see if they have commented on men or have men in their favorites pictures or friends list. If all these reflect only interest in women I do not comment. That is just me.

By slipper at 27,Jan,12 01:49 other posts of slipper 
You can always talk to and comment on me!!!

By #147052 at 26,Jan,12 15:46
If you post pictures here, expect to get comments. If you do not care for comments, find another site. It is just that simple.
If you asked most of the males how they came upon this site,or why they stay on here, curiosity about what the other guy's package looks like would probably be a top answer. I don't think that they were looking for pussy pictures.

By #5532 at 26,Jan,12 08:02
Gay or straight, a compliment is a compliment, is a compliment.
By #218130 at 26,Jan,12 08:58
For sure

By #205329 at 26,Jan,12 07:56
I usually look at their profile to see if it says "straight". Them take it from there. But after saying that, I have asked a lesbian if she would mind if I commented on her pics. She said she didn't, but that was just her. But she also said others might mind. She was very nice about it..

By #139037 at 26,Jan,12 02:22
I like comments. Regardless of the poster's gender or sexual orientation. But if it goes into a private message and one tries to start a conversation i really dislike a proposal from gays/bis. Even worse are private pics or something. I didn't ask for that. Normally at a bar you're not showing pics of your ass or dick straight away if you wanna get it on right?

So yes to comments, no to private talks if they are of 'gay sexual' content.
By #218130 at 26,Jan,12 06:53
Agree

By #218130 at 26,Jan,12 06:29
I am straight, but I have no problem with gay/bi guys commenting on my pics. I actually appreciate their comments, make me feel much better about myself. I have no problem being friends with them. I respect them, whatever their sexual orientation. I normaly reply with a Thank You. I'm just carefull with my response/comments because I don't want to mislead somebody and give them the wrong impression.

By #59855 at 26,Jan,12 04:49
From Matt's Wife: It works both ways, I see my fair share of gay men that attack women on here for no reason. Other than jealousy. There are also some great gay men on here but it still happens

By #30090 at 26,Jan,12 01:48
agreed, very well stated.

By #7976 at 26,Jan,12 01:47
For one, I'm married, very heterosexual, and don't care who comments on either me or my wife. I've chatted with some interesting gays and lesbians and it's just as interesting to get to know someone of a different sexual orientation than those that are the same. So, I don't care who comments.

By #61033 at 25,Jan,12 19:52
It caught me by surprise the first few times and then I got used to it. Flattery from anyone is well intended and should be taken in the spirit in which it is given. I tend to return the favour these days.

By #201155 at 25,Jan,12 19:35
Well said!

Adult Discussion Forum