Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Closet Queen & Size Queens

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #230652 at 15,Feb,12 06:45
why is it that there so called straight men that get on the site and ask GUYS about there cock and wanting to suck them is it because they are scared of coming out or are they not sure of who they relay are? and why is SIZE a big issue ?

Similar topics: 1.Any size queens on this site?   2.Size Queens!!!!!!   3.Are most gay/bi guys size queens?   4.Am i big enough for a size queen to enjoy?   5.would my cock satisfy size queen?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #229159 at 15,Feb,12 23:44
O is Arir39 doing that again, we will come out one day i hope.
By bigone21 at 16,Feb,12 21:37 other posts of bigone21 
what is this about you and arir39??

By bigone21 at 15,Feb,12 18:25 other posts of bigone21 
maybe it is a little bit of everything... i think the guy not interested in his own or others penis is not on this site. so what's left is a group of guys with some fascination about it. could be straight wanting to compare themselves to others, to gay, wanting to drool over a nice cock, to everything inbetween, straight-bi-gay whatever. i don't think a fantasy of sucking cock makes a guy gay! if i fantasize about fucking a women, that doesn't make me straight! if i fool around about that on a site like this with a lady, i don't change, i like compliments & fooling around. being anonymous also adds to the freedom of course!

size is an issue because big stands for: power, capacity, ability, ****, strength to name just a few... not only that, big has another unique feature: it's scarse..!
By bigone21 at 15,Feb,12 18:27 other posts of bigone21 
**** = f o r c e

By spermkiss at 15,Feb,12 16:58 other posts of spermkiss 
Interest in other men's cocks is not a GAY thing, it's a GUY thing. ALL MEN, gay or straight, are interested in other guy's cocks and like to look at them.

Many otherwise straight men also like to suck cocks. This is far more comonplace than most people realize. There are thousands of straight cocksuckers who are members of this site and undoubetly millions worldwide. Does this mean that they aren't really straight? Well, yes, certainly in some cases. But in most cases they are functionally straight. They could never have a romantic relationship with another man, all they want to do with another man is suck his cock.

As for your question "why is SIZE a big issue?", well don't be naive. The bigger is better philosophy is so pervasive in human society that it has to spill over into dick size.
By #143536 at 15,Feb,12 17:20

Adult Discussion Forum