pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

would my cock satisfy size queen?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #363677 at 07,Aug,13 08:41
I Am 6.3" Long And 5 Inches Circumference Look At My Pics Please And Give Me Your Honest Thoughts About Where I Stand Versus The Hordes Of Size Queens Out There.

Similar topics: 1.Does cock size matters?   2.Closet Queen & Size Queens   3.Mi-lips "Queen" of the site   4.Am i big enough for a size queen to enjoy?   5.QUEEN ELIZABETH II  

New Comment

Comments:
By #363677 at 31,Aug,13 15:12
Lets Bring This Discussion back

By #363677 at 07,Aug,13 09:11
Wud Someone Plz Answer this
By #124665 at 08,Aug,13 11:07
Peach is right, but I don't think you have to be 8+ to satisfy a "size queen". That is a rare size to begin with and volumetricly a 7x6 is bigger then an 8x5 but both are rare although one may appear to be larger then the other. At 6.3x5 you should be able to satisfy 95% of women out there as long as you don't suck in the sack. Most women don't want a huge dick and the many that "think" they do haven't had them anyway, it's all blowing smoke, women don't know size. At 6.3 you could tell a girl you're 8 and she will believe it. Some women have big pussies and you can stuff them with your hand, this is a fetish thing tho. Why worry about "satisfying" a size queen anyway? A very small minority of women fall into that category. And the ones that do are likely to be unsatisfied in bed and out no matter what you do anyway cause I'm betting the have "deeper" issues.

By #301038 at 07,Aug,13 11:49
You want honesty, right?

You have an average size dick and you know that. Size queens go after monster cocks. I'd say thick 8'' and above.

Would it satisfy a size queen? Depends on what you do and how you do it, size doesn't determine everything. You have enough meat to satisfy most women if you use it right. If you want to make your cock feel bigger, focus on making the vagina more aroused and g spot more engorged. If she complains about your size, stick a huge dildo in her vagina and fuck her in the ass. That will make her feel very full.
By WristThick at 08,Aug,13 05:28 other posts of WristThick 
Good answer Peach.

^^Seriously, listen to this one!

By bigone21 at 07,Aug,13 23:00 other posts of bigone21 
no way! little cut cock! NO sizequeen material!

By boc at 07,Aug,13 10:49 other posts of boc 
"Hordes of size queens"? I have not met them yet. Where do they live?
By #291618 at 07,Aug,13 22:48
havent you seen them? Those hordes are every were actually i think theres one outside my house

By #363677 at 07,Aug,13 08:42
I Am 6.3" Long And 5 Inches Circumference Look At My Pics Please And Give Me Your Honest Thoughts About Where I Stand Versus The Hordes Of Size Queens Out There.

Adult Discussion Forum