Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

straight guys becoming bi

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #192567 at 21,Feb,12 06:50
I am curious to know if any straight guys on this site became bi after seeing the pics and chatting to guys on SYD?

Similar topics: 1.Confused about straight guys showing rosebuds!   2.Straight,gay,bi and curious   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

New Comment

Comments:
By #236957 at 24,Feb,12 19:19
Yep, well on the way. Really turned on by watching guys with beautiful cock shoot a load, especially if it is a massive load. Keen to go down on a guy but I am a bit worried that I will choke if he squirts too much.
By bigone21 at 24,Feb,12 19:57 other posts of bigone21 
after you choke, you just cough and go on!!

By Ablaze at 22,Feb,12 01:02 other posts of Ablaze 
I think everyone is bi
By #85103 at 22,Feb,12 01:10
A natural/lateral connection to that is how we seem to have 2 of almost everything, eh?
'Bi' is the prefix for anything in twos.

...I can be so boring
By bigone21 at 22,Feb,12 21:36 other posts of bigone21 
NWCock, i don't mind you being boring!! i just had a look at your pics!! when in the neighborhood and out of gas, ring my bell!! i'll help you! and you can sleepover, no problem!!
By #85103 at 22,Feb,12 22:10
Thanks, Mr
By bigone21 at 22,Feb,12 22:34 other posts of bigone21 
Mr says:

By #164428 at 21,Feb,12 20:07
Not that I'm a guy, but I want to throw my two cents in.

I realized I was bi years ago, but have yet to have any actual experience, romantic and/or sexual, with a woman. I'm hoping! Coming here did help solidify this realization, I guess you could say. I found myself lusting after women's photos quite often! And I've enjoyed some chat sex with a few ladies, at least. Even that was exciting! As mentioned, I am a total virgin when it comes to women.

If any sweet lady would enjoy initiating me fully into bi-dom, I live in Northeast PA and could travel within a few miles. Don't have flyer miles, unfortunately.
By #164428 at 21,Feb,12 20:09
I meant a few hours!
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 22,Feb,12 21:17 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Regretfully, I am too far away to explore you and share the fantasy with you physically. However, if it should ever happen to pass to have a chance try it out, I know one in particular whom we would happily share with you! And maybe a guy to join in too!

By #232385 at 21,Feb,12 21:16
It`s becumming a "bi" world and I`m glad of it!( I sure am)
By bigone21 at 21,Feb,12 22:13 other posts of bigone21 

By bigone21 at 21,Feb,12 22:12 other posts of bigone21 
on a scale frome 1 to 100, how "in the middle" is one? i consider myself gay, but not 100%.

i choose to live the gay lifestyle, together with my BF for 19 years now, but hey, i could have sex with a woman!

it just doesn't happen, i'm not seeking after it, but i could!

so, why shouldn't a "hetero"-guy be aroused by other cocks??

it's all fine, isn't it??

By #147052 at 21,Feb,12 15:16
Was bi before I came here to see what others were like. I have found no one here close enough to where I live to experiment with but have found folks on other sites that were very good at helping explore the bi side of me.

Adult Discussion Forum