Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

to admin and anyone: about starting a topic, what do you think?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bigone21 at 03,Mar,12 00:08  other posts of bigone21
everyone can start a topic here... great! but then, nothing happens, because more people started 10 topics, and your (no, mine! haha!!) topic is on page 3, 4, 5 and 6 the next day, and therefore dies a silent death..!

how about putting a price (points) on starting a topic? 20, 50 or 100 points? no points? no topic! want to ask a silly question? ok, pay for it!

that way, a more serious topic or discussion is not put down to the 5th page by topics like: would you suck it, how big you think it is, would you fuck my ass & what do you think about my new pic?

what do you think?