pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

caught peeing in my office by one of my female work fellows...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #241864 at 14,Mar,12 09:28
this morning i was immersed in my work paper when i suddenly felt like peeing.i decided to piss in my soda bottle cuz everyone was out then.unfortunately,one of my female work fellows came in while i was peeing.her face seemed to flush with excitement as soon she saw my big cock.then she kept staring at my cock until i finished peeing.now i think this could be another thing that makes me proud of!

Similar topics: 1.pics taken at your office   2.Peeing on yourself   3.my wife seems to have become intimate with another man totally irrespective of my feeling...   4.have you ever caught any female peeing by chance?   5.horny at work  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 28,Apr,15 20:46 other posts of leopoldij 
But if she stared why did you leave it at that? Why didn't you ask her to touch you? It's most natural. You could have said: I see you're curious, wanna touch it to see what it feels like? If she stared your and stayed more than a few seconds to watch then this means she wanted someone to give hat her the go ahead. Or if she didn't want to touch, she would have stayed to watch you finish. Ever done that? I have. Often is better than sex. Random handjovb like this are rare bby sooo
good

By pifad at 14,Mar,12 10:09 other posts of pifad 
If I caught you I wouldn't just stare
By #241864 at 14,Mar,12 12:53
why wouldn't you stare?
By pifad at 15,Mar,12 19:44 other posts of pifad 
I'd be busy tasting

By #59855 at 14,Mar,12 17:56
From Matt's Wife: Belongs in penthouse

By cupar at 14,Mar,12 14:22 other posts of cupar 
Just looked at your pics and see none that shows your cock in full. I wouldn't just stare but take a pic

Adult Discussion Forum