Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Were you a top or bottom for your first time?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #241769 at 18,Mar,12 05:19
pretty simple question........... feel free to go into detail.

Similar topics: 1.Help Guys   2.Top or bottom?   3.Hey Guys, Mainly Tops   4.gays, which one do you prefer?   5.Top, Bottom, or Versatile?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #188697 at 18,Mar,12 16:21
I was bottom and still am today! Nothing's better than feeling a hard cock sliding up your ass. I tried being a top, but that's just not for me. Real men take it up the ass!!
By spermkiss at 18,Mar,12 19:22 other posts of spermkiss 
"Real men take it up the ass!!" This is so true. All those self identified tops walk around with all their swagger, but it is the guys who know how to take it in the ass and to be good at it, not to tight and not to loose, but just right, who are the real men. It is the man who can control his ass muscles so that he gives the guy fucking him a good fuck who is the champ.

As for oral sex, a good cocksucker who knows how to give a man good head for a pleasurable sexual experience and a totally satisfying orgasm is the real man. Real men suck dicks.
By bigone21 at 19,Mar,12 19:15 other posts of bigone21 
well, i don't believe that cocksucking and taking it up the ass makes a real man... i know what makes a good sexpartner (male/male)!

a good sexpartner knows where and how to push the right buttons. he finds out exactly what turns you on; and he has a reperoire of tricks 90% of the guys don't... he knows how to make you feel special, and make it personal!

top or bottom? that's not really the point, a good sexpartner wants to give you the best he's got! using his eyes, nose, ears, tongue, mouth, fingers, hands, dick, asshole, balls, tits, words, speach; he uses it ALL!

a good sexpartner has attention and devotion, and gets off on pleasing and giving the best he can!! and... help you, coaches you get even better at it! and you can do the same, you go on a TRIP together!!

a good sexpartner loves intimacy! so: a real man would know how to use it ALL!!

By #147052 at 19,Mar,12 14:31
Just sucked on a wonderful cock the first time and was hooked....still waiting for mr. right to break in my anal virginity.

By spermkiss at 18,Mar,12 06:10 other posts of spermkiss 
My first time was strictly oral. That's the way it was for about three years and that did not include taking a load in my mouth or giving a load in the other guy's mouth for the first year. The first time I took a guy to climax, I swallowed, and I've always swallowed every time since then. He was blown away because he was a lot more experienced than I. He had been sucking guys to climax for more than three years and he had never swallowed. And I did it on my first time.

After being a cocksucker and a suckee for about three years, I finally took it in the ass. So to answer your question, I was a bottom for my first time for anal sex. After taking it eight or ten times I got around to topping a guy. After that I was pretty versatile, sometimes topping, sometimes bottoming, usually flip fucking.

So how 'bout you? Do you feel like answering your own question?

Adult Discussion Forum