She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

ass fingering

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #244333 at 30,Mar,12 18:14
i was having sex with a woman when she went down on me she gently started to finger my ass,i didnt resist ,she stroked my prostate and i loved it ,i think about it but cant reach ,does this mean im gay

Similar topics: 1.Anal Fingering   2.fingering   3.ass fingering   4.Fingering my arse   5.fingering your ass (men and women)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #89828 at 02,Apr,12 22:32
Yes...yes it does. it is scientific fact that gayness is all about the ass. This is why so many men are afraid to have a prostate exam...they are the cause of 75% of all conversions to homosexuality. Now that your lady friend has popped your butt-cherry, your transformation is inevitable. Soon, you will become a master at interior design, will open a flower shop, gain an encyclopedic knowledge of Musical Theatre, and have the unshakable urge to perform oral sex on every guy you see.
By spermkiss at 02,Apr,12 23:17 other posts of spermkiss 
Not only that, but every time you see a good looking guy you'll get a bad case of "helium heels" and your legs will go flying in the air while you beg him to pound your butt.
By #420420 at 12,Nov,15 03:54
While I personally find your response very amusing, there are some, out there that might take you seriously!!
I know I don't need to tell you to behave!!
Thanks for the laugh, though. . .
By spermkiss at 12,Nov,15 16:09 other posts of spermkiss 
"I know I don't need to tell you to behave!!"

Well, I ain't gonna. As the late Mae West said: "When I'm good, I'm very very good; but when I'm bad, I'm better."

By #3997 at 03,Apr,12 13:36
I enjoy fingering my ass while masturbating or getting oral
By #457775 at 11,Nov,15 11:53
I love doing that,too

By #61033 at 04,Apr,12 04:40
My most mind blowing orgasm was with a prostrate massager in my ass!!!

By smokieb69 at 01,Apr,12 17:17 other posts of smokieb69 
no - get an anal toy and discover some of the most amazing orgasms you have ever had

By #172995 at 30,Mar,12 23:27
There is nothing gay about it. Some medical doctors do prostate massage. Devices like the Aneros are made for prostate massage.

By bigone21 at 30,Mar,12 21:53 other posts of bigone21 
why should enjoying your body make you gay?? it's YOUR ass! have fun with it!! and don't bother about it being whatever!!

Adult Discussion Forum